• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 Needs to go

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted anything yet, Bill, because I'm not your trained seal. I'm not gonna post what I don't want to or when I don't want to.

There's the matter of boring the membership with our interactions. You spend four days texting me asking the same questions over and over again when I was working down in SoCal. It was like talking to a child. There is no way I'm going to post four days of pedantic texting on this topic, in this thread. I answered all of your questions. This was WAY more than a misunderstanding, it was just bizarre.

ALL the questions I asked you were completely unanswered so I'll post them here:

Who did you sell the saw to?

How much did you get for the saw above the price you quoted me?

Why did you not give me the opportunity to pay for the saw after one week into our text conversations?

By your own admission, you never mentioned any other buyer(s) to me, so why did you continue to let me believe I was the exclusive buyer?

Why did you unmercifully bother me day and night when I was working in SoCal with this mess, even after you sold the saw to someone else?

Why did you tell me to wait two weeks(in your words; "a few weeks") until I got back home and call you?

What was I call to call you about Bill, the weather, since you sold the saw anyway after the first week?

You kept telling me to "call" you, but as I told you, I do many business transactions completely by text. I had one bar of service down there(sometimes). Did you ever say to "call you" in person or the deal is off?

I spent an entire evening setting up a laptop after one week so I could pay you by PayPal..... only to discover you had sold the saw. You're trying to make me out as the bad guy here, but you sold the saw, and I have nothing to show for this except wasted time, aggravation, and a broken deal. You can't blame a buyer for anything when they were willing to pay, but you sell to another undisclosed 'mystery' party.

Kevin

I haven't posted anything yet, Bill, because I'm not your trained seal. I'm not gonna post what I don't want to or when I don't want to.

There's the matter of boring the membership with our interactions. You spend four days texting me asking the same questions over and over again when I was working down in SoCal. It was like talking to a child. There is no way I'm going to post four days of pedantic texting on this topic, in this thread. I answered all of your questions. This was WAY more than a misunderstanding, it was just bizarre.

ALL the questions I asked you were completely unanswered so I'll post them here:

Who did you sell the saw to?

How much did you get for the saw above the price you quoted me?

Why did you not give me the opportunity to pay for the saw after one week into our text conversations?

By your own admission, you never mentioned any other buyer(s) to me, so why did you continue to let me believe I was the exclusive buyer?

Why did you unmercifully bother me day and night when I was working in SoCal with this mess, even after you sold the saw to someone else?

Why did you tell me to wait two weeks(in your words; "a few weeks") until I got back home and call you?

What was I call to call you about Bill, the weather, since you sold the saw anyway after the first week?

You kept telling me to "call" you, but as I told you, I do many business transactions completely by text. I had one bar of service down there(sometimes). Did you ever say to "call you" in person or the deal is off?

I spent an entire evening setting up a laptop after one week so I could pay you by PayPal..... only to discover you had sold the saw. You're trying to make me out as the bad guy here, but you sold the saw, and I have nothing to show for this except wasted time, aggravation, and a broken deal. You can't blame a buyer for anything when they were willing to pay, but you sell to another undisclosed 'mystery' party.

Kevin
Well lets go through this point by point. It will take some bandwidth.
Question 1. Who did you sell the saw to?
Answer. A person that understood I wanted to get it out of here but in reality it is none of your business.
Question 2. How much did you get for the saw above the price you quoted me?
Answer. $0.00 but once again in reality it is none of your business.
Question 3. Why did you not give me the opportunity to pay for the saw after one week into our text conversations?
Answer. That is simple I wanted the saw gone, out of here, not sitting waiting on you. I have been down that road too many times. I will not take payment on a saw that the buyer refuses to take delivery of in a timely manner. I have been down that road.
Question 4. By your own admission, you never mentioned any other buyer(s) to me, so why did you continue to let me believe I was the exclusive buyer?
Answer. I never once said anything to you about another buyer or you being exclusive. What I said was......"I think it is best to wait until you get back home. I would like to get it out of here, as in a few weeks I am not sure where I will be working. Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here. "
Question 5. Why did you unmercifully bother me day and night when I was working in SoCal with this mess, even after you sold the saw to someone else?
Answer. I did not contact you until you sent me a nasty text and threatened me. I do not take kindly to either.
Question 6. Why did you tell me to wait two weeks(in your words; "a few weeks") until I got back home and call you?
Answer. What I said was......"I think it is best to wait until you get back home. I would like to get it out of here, as in a few weeks I am not sure where I will be working. Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here. "
Question 7. What was I call to call you about Bill, the weather, since you sold the saw anyway after the first week?
Answer. I was clear when I told you ...... Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here."
Question 8. You kept telling me to "call" you, but as I told you, I do many business transactions completely by text. I had one bar of service down there(sometimes). Did you ever say to "call you" in person or the deal is off?
Answer. That is not true at all. I have every text. I said "Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here." If you claim I kept telling you to call me after I told you to get ahold of me when you get home then post the texts in which you claim I said that. I would love to see them.

You say. I spent an entire evening setting up a laptop after one week so I could pay you by PayPal..... only to discover you had sold the saw. You're trying to make me out as the bad guy here, but you sold the saw, and I have nothing to show for this except wasted time, aggravation, and a broken deal. You can't blame a buyer for anything when they were willing to pay, but you sell to another undisclosed 'mystery' party..

Now I have answered all your questions so I would like to have you answer one. Were you prepared to take delivery of the saw in a timely manner?

As for your statement You can't blame a buyer for anything when they were willing to pay, but you sell to another undisclosed 'mystery' party. Well I am sorry if you disagree but as the item's owner I am not obligated in any such way to inform you of what I do or do not do with any item. I was crystal clear when I told you right away ....."I think it is best to wait until you get back home. I would like to get it out of here, as in a few weeks I am not sure where I will be working, Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here. " I wonder what was confusing.

I was clear I was not sure where I would be working. Let's just say one week in you sent me the money. It was obvious you did not have the ability to take delivery at that time. If you had sent me the money and I was on a job up in Michigan for a month would you have been fine with not receiving the saw until I got back? I doubt so. That is the reason I was clear in telling you to get a hold of me when you get home!!!!

Well, let's try this again:
Answer. A person that understood I wanted to get it out of here but in reality it is none of your business.
Actually, it is my business because you made it so by not informing me...you were hiding this.

I asked you this before, this is the first time you gave me an answer.

Question 3. Why did you not give me the opportunity to pay for the saw after one week into our text conversations?
Answer. That is simple I wanted the saw gone, out of here, not sitting waiting on you. I have been down that road too many times. I will not take payment on a saw that the buyer refuses to take delivery of in a timely manner. I have been down that road.
This is sort of the meat of it and your inability to read and comprehends texts. I said that if you sent the saw right away, I would be able to have the guy watching my house snag it and put it somewhere safe. That was a week into my job in SoCal. Never once did I refuse delivery.

Question 4. By your own admission, you never mentioned any other buyer(s) to me, so why did you continue to let me believe I was the exclusive buyer?
Answer. I never once said anything to you about another buyer or you being exclusive. What I said was......"I think it is best to wait until you get back home. I would like to get it out of here, as in a few weeks I am not sure where I will be working. Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here. "
This is your main argument against me. By your own admission, you mentioned no other buyers. Why would you think I'd be interested in the saw if you had other buyers? Did you ever ask me? No. Again, why would I get ahold of you in a "few weeks" if I was arranging to send you the money?

Question 5. Why did you unmercifully bother me day and night when I was working in SoCal with this mess, even after you sold the saw to someone else?
Answer. I did not contact you until you sent me a nasty text and threatened me. I do not take kindly to either.
I was angry the saw was sold out from under me. You don't take kindly to being honest either.

Question 6. Why did you tell me to wait two weeks(in your words; "a few weeks") until I got back home and call you?
Answer. What I said was......"I think it is best to wait until you get back home. I would like to get it out of here, as in a few weeks I am not sure where I will be working. Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here. "
If you had been honest Bill, you would have said something like this at the end, "I may have another buyer on the saw before you get home, are you still interested?" Did you? No.

Question 7. What was I call to call you about Bill, the weather, since you sold the saw anyway after the first week?
Answer. I was clear when I told you ...... Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here."
You keep repeating this Bill, in your defense. Again, why would I get ahold of you if you had it in your plan to sell the saw to someone else? Just so you could tell me in two weeks the saw was gone?

Your comment lacks edification of your true intent; to sell the saw to another person of whom I wasn't aware.

Question 8. You kept telling me to "call" you, but as I told you, I do many business transactions completely by text. I had one bar of service down there(sometimes). Did you ever say to "call you" in person or the deal is off?
Answer. That is not true at all. I have every text. I said "Get a hold of me when you get home and see what I am doing. I am trying to get things out of here." If you claim I kept telling you to call me after I told you to get ahold of me when you get home then post the texts in which you claim I said that. I would love to see them.
I have every text too Bill, so be wary if you post anything....I have it. And you left out the "few weeks" part again. Few means two. You texted "Call me" in portions of your texts. As I said, if not calling you was some 'Bill G. breach of customary practices', you should have said so or the deal was off.

I was clear I was not sure where I would be working. Let's just say one week in you sent me the money. It was obvious you did not have the ability to take delivery at that time. If you had sent me the money and I was on a job up in Michigan for a month would you have been fine with not receiving the saw until I got back? I doubt so. That is the reason I was clear in telling you to get a hold of me when you get home!!!!
There it is, the big lie. One week in I said I was going to send you the money Paypal....all of it. Before I had offered you half as a deposit.
I thought you were getting squirrelly, so I upped the ante and said I'd pay for the whole saw. I also said if you sent the saw right away, I would have the guy watching my home snag it for safety.....that he would be there till March 13th. Plenty of time for you to send an already packaged saw to my house in time for him to snag it for me.

But wait, you couldn't do any of this because you already sold the saw....lol! Now you're trying to backtrack and plea that you're the misunderstood seller; falsely accused. Like you kept asking me in texts "what is unclear?". Obviously, there was a lot of back-dealing that you were doing on the saw and it was left out of our negotiation. Clear as mud it all was. Do you think that not disclosing the saw might be sold to another person is not 'lying'? Non-disclosure in a business deal is usually considered to be lying in most places I know of. May not be 'illegal' in this case, but clearly unethical/dishonest. Not one time did you mention another buyer(s). If you had, I would have told you to p*** off.

Kevin

Actually, it is my business because you made it so by not informing me...you were hiding this.

This is sort of the meat of it and your inability to read and comprehends texts. I said that if you sent the saw right away, I would be able to have the guy watching my house snag it and put it somewhere safe. That was a week into my job in SoCal. Never once did I refuse delivery.

This is your main argument against me. By your own admission, you mentioned no other buyers. Why would you think I'd be interested in the saw if you had other buyers? Did you ever ask me? No. Again, why would I get ahold of you in a "few weeks" if I was arranging to send you the money?

I was angry the saw was sold out from under me. You don't take kindly to being honest either.

If you had been honest Bill, you would have said something like this at the end, "I may have another buyer on the saw before you get home, are you still interested?" Did you? No.

You keep repeating this Bill, in your defense. Again, why would I get ahold of you if you had it in your plan to sell the saw to someone else? Just so you could tell me in two weeks the saw was gone?

Your comment lacks edification of your true intent; to sell the saw to another person of whom I wasn't aware.

I have every text too Bill, so be wary if you post anything....I have it. And you left out the "few weeks" part again. Few means two. You texted "Call me" in portions of your texts. As I said, if not calling you was some 'Bill G. breach of customary practices', you should have said so or the deal was off.

There it is, the big lie. One week in I said I was going to send you the money Paypal....all of it. Before I had offered you half as a deposit.
I thought you were getting squirrelly, so I upped the ante and said I'd pay for the whole saw. I also said if you sent the saw right away, I would have the guy watching my home snag it for safety.....that he would be there till March 13th. Plenty of time for you to send an already packaged saw to my house in time for him to snag it for me.

But wait, you couldn't do any of this because you already sold the saw....lol! Now you're trying to backtrack and plea that you're the misunderstood seller; falsely accused. Like you kept asking me in texts "what is unclear?". Obviously, there was a lot of back-dealing that you were doing on the saw and it was left out of our negotiation. Clear as mud it all was. Do you think that not disclosing the saw might be sold to another person is not 'lying'? Non-disclosure in a business deal is usually considered to be lying in most places I know of. May not be 'illegal' in this case, but clearly unethical/dishonest. Not one time did you mention another buyer(s). If you had, I would have told you to p*** off.

Kevin

Consider it a blessing you did not end up with the saw. You're having issues with him and you didn't even buy the saw. Imagine the headache you would have if you bought the saw and found things wrong with it once you received it.

There's plenty of other 2100's out there.

Consider it a blessing you did not end up with the saw. You're having issues with him and you didn't even buy the saw. Imagine the headache you would have if you bought the saw and found things wrong with it once you received it.

It is a sheer blessing indeed. He is out absolutely nothing but seems to think he is. I was crystal clear all along. The saw needed to go. I am glad I did not wait on him as it would not have been shipped on time as I was not sure where I would be working when he was prepared to take delivery. I was clear on that. I cannot predict the future hence the reason I said get a hold of me when you get home and see where I am.

Kevin
Alrighty let's break this down a bit. It will take a lot of bandwidth..... apparently replies are limited to 1000 characters so it will be split up and choppy.

Question #1 your response to my reply.....Actually, it is my business because you made it so by not informing me...you were hiding this.

My rebuttal to your reply. No sir it is not your business at all. My question # 1 in this post to you is why do you think it is your business?

Question #2 your response to my reply, I asked you this before, this is the first time you gave me an answer.

My rebuttal to your reply. My question #2 in this post to you is, why is who, when, and for what price the saw was delivered to any of your business. I owe you no explanation but I answered your question anyway

Question #3 your response to my reply..... This is sort of the meat of it and your inability to read and comprehends texts. I said that if you sent the saw right away, I would be able to have the guy watching my house snag it and put it somewhere safe. That was a week into my job in SoCal. Never once did I refuse delivery.

My rebuttal to your reply. Here is where you start the bald rear end lies. My question #3 in this post is when did you say that and can you post a screen shot of the text you claim you sent?

Question #4 your response to my reply.... This is your main argument against me. By your own admission, you mentioned no other buyers. Why would you think I'd be interested in the saw if you had other buyers? Did you ever ask me? No. Again, why would I get ahold of you in a "few weeks" if I was arranging to send you the money?

My rebuttal to your reply. I di not mention anyone else because it was none of your business. I was clear I wanted it out of here. My question(s) # 4 is when did I say I had no other buyers? Please post any text in which I said that. Why would I ask you, as you were not prepared to get it out of here in a timely manner?

Question #5 your response to my reply. I was angry the saw was sold out from under me. You don't take kindly to being honest either.

My rebuttal to your reply. I have been honest all along. I wanted the saw gone. You are out nothing and the saw was not sold out from under you. My question #5 to you is what exactly are you out?

Question #6 your response to my reply.....If you had been honest Bill, you would have said something like this at the end, "I may have another buyer on the saw before you get home, are you still interested?" Did you? No.

My rebuttal to your reply. I was dead honest when I told you flat out to get a hold of me when you got home and see where I was. My question #6A to you is what was not clear about that? I said get a hold of me when you get home and see where I am. My question #6B If I was 500 miles from home do you think I could send the saw out? My question #6C Would you have been happy to wait a month for me to return and ship it?

More ......

Question #7 your response to my reply....Your comment lacks edification of your true intent; to sell the saw to another person of whom I wasn't aware.

My rebuttal to your reply.....I was crystal clear in my intent to get the saw out of here. My question #7A what was confusing about the fact that I wanted it gone and out of here? My question #7B did you read the previous posts in the thread regarding folks saying they wanted it and then flaking out?
Question #8 your response to my reply....I have every text too Bill, so be wary if you post anything....I have it. And you left out the "few weeks" part again. Few means two. You texted "Call me" in portions of your texts. As I said, if not calling you was some 'Bill G. breach of customary practices', you should have said so or the deal was off.

My rebuttal to your reply. I have every text verbatim. I have told you at least twice you have my full permission to post any and all texts. You have not said the same. My question #8A why is it you have not agreed to the same? I have nothing to hide. My question #8B what do you mean by.... be wary if you post anything.. Is that some sort of a threat?...

Now moving away from the numbered questions you say.....There it is, the big lie. One week in I said I was going to send you the money Paypal....all of it. Before I had offered you half as a deposit. I thought you were getting squirrelly, so I upped the ante and said I'd pay for the whole saw. I also said if you sent the saw right away, I would have the guy watching my home snag it for safety.....that he would be there till March 13th. Plenty of time for you to send an already packaged saw to my house in time for him to snag it for me.

Please post any texts where I asked for a time frame regarding payment. In addition please post any text with the date sent and any previous texts with the date in which you made any mention of anyone taking delivery of the saw for you, I would love to see such texts.

You go on to say......But wait, you couldn't do any of this because you already sold the saw....lol! Now you're trying to backtrack and plea that you're the misunderstood seller; falsely accused. Like you kept asking me in texts "what is unclear?". Obviously, there was a lot of back-dealing that you were doing on the saw and it was left out of our negotiation. Clear as mud it all was. Do you think that not disclosing the saw might be sold to another person is not 'lying'? Non-disclosure in a business deal is usually considered to be lying in most places I know of. May not be 'illegal' in this case, but clearly unethical/dishonest. Not one time did you mention another buyer(s). If you had, I would have told you to p*** off.

Well.....
1. I have not backtracked in the slightest. That is why on at least two occasions I have told you I give you 100% permission to post any and all texts.
2. As for being misunderstood it is obvious you did indeed misunderstand what I clearly said. I asked you in texts 3. As for what was unclear I asked because I genuinely was wondering what you felt was not clear in what I said. 4. As for back dealing and negotiation that is all in your head as it did not take place. The saw left here in a timely manner as I clearly said I wanted it out of her and you clearly were not able to do so.
5. I clearly "disclosed" I wanted it out of here and no lies were told.

I am sorry you are upset but you are out NOTHING!!!!!!! You were not prepared to follow through in a timely manner. Your text messages clearly show that but I will never post them without permission.

Bill

No kidding. I have nothing and the nightmare continues. All he should have done is apologize for selling the saw from under me. Now he's a 'victim'.

Kevin

No kidding. I have nothing and the nightmare continues. All he should have done is apologize for selling the saw from under me. Now he's a 'victim'.

Kevin
I owe you no apologies. You are out nothing, not a single thing. I was clear that I wanted the saw gone. You were not in a position to take delivery. You claim you were but you were not. I have given you ample opportunities to post any text message that shows you were. You have failed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back