• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 Needs to go

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always up for trades. I would not have the unique saws that I do if I did not trade worldwide. I could not find a Jonsered diesel or Solo Twin in the USA so I had to trade in Europe. I have sent crates of two man saws and parts all over the world. I have shipped to 6 of the 7 continents.

This is a Husky 2100 that sat for a good bit. This past summer a gentleman showed interest so I pulled it out. He then flaked out I fired it up and shot a video. The saw fired right up. As you can see the piston is definitely got some scoring. Also you will see the rear handle/tank has damage. I have another if you need one. also it is shown with a full wrap. I will gladly swap it out for a 1/2 wrap I have on a 298. I will load a lot of pics. I ask that you please take a look at the pics and video. I know everyone wants a price and that is fine but it will really depend on if you want it as pictured or you want the handle bar swapped. Also it depends on if you want the undamaged handle/tank.

BillView attachment 1041899View attachment 1041899View attachment 1041901View attachment 1041902View attachment 1041903View attachment 1041904View attachment 1041905View attachment 1041906View attachment 1041907
Old beauty there I tried to pm u said your box was full

Seems to be some issues regarding the number of PM's we can have. I know Angie is working on it but it has been several days now and I am still locked out.

I am always up for trades. I would not have the unique saws that I do if I did not trade worldwide. I could not find a Jonsered diesel or Solo Twin in the USA so I had to trade in Europe. I have sent crates of two man saws and parts all over the world. I have shipped to 6 of the 7 continents.
I suppose freight to Antarctica would be a bit cost prohibitive

I suppose freight to Antarctica would be a bit cost prohibitive
Well I am not sure if you are just trying to be funny or not. If you are serious then shipping to AUS/OZ is bad but doable. I ship to six continents and I guess you were attempting a funny.............

Well here is the deal. I dug the saw out for a guy awhile back then he flaked out. Then a guy called Tuesday and wanted it. We made a deal on the saw plus a spare good tank. Tuesday night I packed it all up and bought a UPS label as I trusted him to pay. This morning it was sat out for UPS then about 45 minutes later the guy texted saying he decided he did not want it. Thankfully big brown was not here yet. Well needless to say I was not happy. The saw is packed with a spare fuel tank ready to go out and I would like to get it sent out. The 2100 with the spare tank ought to be worth $475 shipped in the 48 states USA. If not then I guess I might as well just donate it to a charity auction.

Your price is more than reasonable with a spare tank. It's worth that much as a parts saw. I'm going down to SoCal to work for 16 days. If you can wait the 16 days, I'll buy the saw for that shipped...it's a good deal. I'm taking my laptop, but it's an old ranch with dubious Internet. I could PayPal you a deposit once I get there...maybe....Internet service and all. I'm leaving at the a**-crack of dawn, so I won't have time to communicate with you tomorrow here. Gonna be a marathon drive down there because of all the friggin' storms. I'm trying to get further than Eli, NV tomorrow because it's supposed to be 6F there. And I'm pulling an old Chevy truck for the ranch. Slippin' & slidin'.

I'll PM you my cell# and we can text further.....that I know will work. I also have Vimeo, but I'm new to that stuff.

Kevin

Ok I replied to your PM prior to seeing this. My PM will look odd :laugh: just like me. Give me a call/text and we can get it worked out.

Thanks,
Bill

Your price is more than reasonable with a spare tank. It's worth that much as a parts saw. I'm going down to SoCal to work for 16 days. If you can wait the 16 days, I'll buy the saw for that shipped...it's a good deal. I'm taking my laptop, but it's an old ranch with dubious Internet. I could PayPal you a deposit once I get there...maybe....Internet service and all. I'm leaving at the a**-crack of dawn, so I won't have time to communicate with you tomorrow here. Gonna be a marathon drive down there because of all the friggin' storms. I'm trying to get further than Eli, NV tomorrow because it's supposed to be 6F there. And I'm pulling an old Chevy truck for the ranch. Slippin' & slidin'.

I'll PM you my cell# and we can text further.....that I know will work. I also have Vimeo, but I'm new to that stuff.

Kevin

Good luck and safe travels on the 5 or 101. It's beyond crazy out here in SE Humboldt, down to Legget and over to the 5.

Well, Bill G. has forcecd me to post this because of his lack of mettle. He PROMISED me this saw. I explained my situation here and then in PM with Bill G.

I offered to pay him a deposit as soon as I could set up Internet in this remote location and no promises with that. I did get cell service finally and offered to pay him a deposit. He SAID that to pay him when I got back home. Worried that wouldn't be enough, I spent an entire evening setting up a laptop in this remote location.

Immediately I contacted Bill by text and said I'd pay the entire amount with PayPal and to send the saw immediately(after payment) before the guy I have getting my mail back home has to leave. No response of course, because he was selling my promised saw to someone else.

So not only is he a welsher, he's a liar as well. In his defense he says I didn't TALK to him instead of texting. OK....but if that's the deal breaker than he needed to say something to the effect of; "There can be no deal until you call and TALK to me on the phone." That never happened.

So to whomever bought this saw, you bought it on the back end of a lie. Thanks for nothing, Bill. His brag about sending saws all over the world is a load of bull....not dealing like this.

Kevin

Well you are wrong and you know it. You contacted me on March 1, 2023 saying you would be gone until March 16. I said to get ahold of me when you got home and I would see where I was at. I told you I wanted this out of here as I did not know where I would be working in a few weeks. If you go back and read post #30 you will see that I have had two previous guys "say" they wanted it then never follow through.

What I know Bill, is that you're a liar and a con man.......and a few other things that would be censored here.

Not to drag the membership into your drama, but I've cut & pasted texts we had that said clearly you would wait the two weeks until I got back on the 16th. Then you tried to make that one week. Feeling a sixth sense that you might go mustang, I offered to pay the entire original amount you posted, a week into this debacle. You didn't answer me because you had already cut a deal with some numbn*** here on AS.

Don't be talking about two other buyers now....we had a deal at your price. I was never given an opportubity for any other deal or bid war. You just threw me under the bus. And you've been texting me all day while I'm trying to work asking for 'proof" that you said "two weeks". You said "a few weeks" and in English that means TWO.

Doesn't matter anyway, because as I stated, I offered you the whole amount a week into this. And honestly after a whole day of this, you're either having fun at my expense or very dimwitted.

Kevin

What I know Bill, is that you're a liar and a con man.......and a few other things that would be censored here.

Not to drag the membership into your drama, but I've cut & pasted texts we had that said clearly you would wait the two weeks until I got back on the 16th. Then you tried to make that one week. Feeling a sixth sense that you might go mustang, I offered to pay the entire original amount you posted, a week into this debacle. You didn't answer me because you had already cut a deal with some numbn*** here on AS.

Don't be talking about two other buyers now....we had a deal at your price. I was never given an opportubity for any other deal or bid war. You just threw me under the bus. And you've been texting me all day while I'm trying to work asking for 'proof" that you said "two weeks". You said "a few weeks" and in English that means TWO.

Doesn't matter anyway, because as I stated, I offered you the whole amount a week into this. And honestly after a whole day of this, you're either having fun at my expense or very dimwitted.

Kevin
Sir,
You have my 100% permission to post any and all text messages that were exchanged. I think that might be best so the air is is clear.

Well I just wanted to update this situation. The poster came into this thread bashing me March 10. In doing so he posted things that were not true. I am not sure what he thought but I was crystal clear from the first contact March 1. As you can see above I gave him 100% permission to post any and all of my text messages. For whatever reason he chose not to do so. At one point he said he would do so when returned. Well he returned (presumably March 16) so in the last 10 days he has chosen not to post anything. He has been on this site many times over the time period yet chosen to remain silent. That is perfectly within his right to do so. I just wanted to make it very clear I do not appreciate folks who bash anyone without backing up what they say. I did nothing wrong, no promises were made, no money was exchanged.

So if @Real1shepherd has anything to add I am all ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back