Husqvarna 272 full wrap chain brake ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCullocutter

Professional Amateur Hooligan
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for a full wrap handle bar Husqvarna 272? I know the part number but am having a HELL of a time finding the brake handle. They call it a west coast style chain brake handle. It came with a full wrap handle bar and a half wrap chain brake....which was lame. It would engage while holding the handlebar. So I cut off the handbrake with a leatherman.

Does anyone have a source for a full wrap handle bar Husqvarna 272? I know the part number but am having a HELL of a time finding the brake handle. They call it a west coast style chain brake handle. It came with a full wrap handle bar and a half wrap chain brake....which was lame. It would engage while holding the handlebar. So I cut off the handbrake with a leatherman.
You need a 281/288 brake flag. I've got a new one I was keeping along with a spare wrap, but I'd be willing to sell it since I don't see myself getting another 272 for awhile yet.

Latest posts

Back