Husqvarna 3120 XP Upgrades

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger terror

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
What is the part # for the higher rpm coil. I have the coil that limits the RPM to around 9800. Do you have to change the flywheel. Husqvarna 3120XP is the saw I have. Thanks

Is it a certain coil for the 272 and who modifies the carburetor to make it have an adjustable high speed.

I have the green coil. Is there more than 1 part # for the 272 coil. Is there any stock carburetors out there for sale at a reasonable price. Thanks

I have the green coil. Is there more than 1 part # for the 272 coil. Is there any stock carburetors out there for sale at a reasonable price. Thanks
Google “272XP IPL” and you’ll get a part number.

I’ve never seen a fully adjustable 3120 carburetor for sale, although I’m sure one exists somewhere

Google “272XP IPL” and you’ll get a part number.

I’ve never seen a fully adjustable 3120 carburetor for sale, although I’m sure one exists somewhere
Supposedly, the early production 3120's had factory fully adjustable carbs. I've heard that for over a decade....but can't verify that. Even if it's true that doesn't give us a decent stock of carbs 'out there'.

Kevin

Supposedly, the early production 3120's had factory fully adjustable carbs. I've heard that for over a decade....but can't verify that. Even if it's true that doesn't give us a decent stock of carbs 'out there'.

Kevin
They did, but only for a short time. Maybe a year or 2. I’ve seen pics of them here, but have never seen one for sale

Latest posts

Back