• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 339

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
For Sale-

A Husqvarna 339 in very nice condition. This XP series saw is a great bucket saw. It tips the scale at a couple of ounces over 9lbs. It is very comparable to the 200 rear handle saw, but it is rated stronger. It will out cut my 401 easily. I have had one for several years and it is my saw of choice if I need an ultra-lightweight saw for smaller stuff. Mine will get a lot of use in the next couple of months while getting ready for deer season.

It has a brand new tank/handle assembly. Everything else is like-new as well. It starts, idles, and cuts as it should. It will come with a 16" bar and a loop of .325 chain.

The price is $260 + shipping (should be cheap as light as this saw is).

I will post pics tonight.

Last edited:
For Sale-

A Husqvarna 339 in very nice condition. This XP series saw is a great bucket saw. It tips the scale at a couple of ounces over 9lbs. It is very comparable to the 200 rear handle saw, but it is rated stronger. It will out cut my 401 easily. I have one for several years and it saw of choice if I need a lightweight saw for smaller stuff. Mine will get a lot of use in the next couple of months while getting ready for deer season.

It has a brand new tank/handle assembly. Everything else is like-new as well. It starts, idles, and cuts as it should. It will come with a 16" bar and a loop of .325 chain.

The price is $260 + shipping (should be cheap as light as this saw is).

I will post pics tonight.

:msp_sneaky: Oh how the tides have turned.... (refer to the Jonsered 2260 thread)

"I have had one for several years and it's (the or my) saw of choice if I need a lightweight saw for smaller stuff.":buttkick:

Any pictures? I need to replace a worn out poulan for limbing.

Hope you get it sold, as its good small saw. I have mine in use, mostly during hunting season preparations, it rides easily in backpack and in atv, and at winter its compact enought to be put in to snowmobiles small rear rack. The only mod i´ve done to mine, was to replace the clutch drum, that had fixed chain sprocket, to a one with splines so i can change only sprockets if needed to. It required only a different oil pump drive part, cost like 7 euros or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back