• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 345 project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a Husky 345 that looks pretty clean but she is pulling 125PSI and the piston is scored. I figure $100 plus real shipping is fair

It looks like it's a good opportunity for someone to make a 346 conversion.
Well it would be a cheap way to get started. I still have piles of 262-268 saws that no one wanted last spring and I thought they were priced fair. I have very clean 261 on Stihl 031 here that my neighbor got to old to want to use and dropped off. they need to go along with tons more but no one seems to want saws anymore

I was at a flea market a few Sundays ago and a guy had saws and other hand held 2 stroke equipment out the wazoo. Most of it was $50-75 negotiable. He had a few battery saws that were getting all the attention, and had premium prices to boot. He was saying old gas powered equipment is getting hard to sell, and he was trying to get rid of it all and move to selling used electric equipment.

Well it would be a cheap way to get started. I still have piles of 262-268 saws that no one wanted last spring and I thought they were priced fair. I have very clean 261 on Stihl 031 here that my neighbor got to old to want to use and dropped off. they need to go along with tons more but no one seems to want saws anymore

When you get ready to let go of those 125's...you take my money.

good deal for someone but sorry withdrown.

Hi bill i will do that 02568 let me know the shipping and i will ppff you

When you get ready to let go of those 125's...you take my money.
I do not see myself selling any. They are to just hard to locate. There is a member here that "might" sell one and it will be a great saw from a great guy.

Send me your full shipping address in a PM. I used an address for the Martha's Vineyard Bank and it came up with $36 UPS which is really high

thanks but Im out bill, sorry offer withdrawn.
it will make a good saw for someone.
do you have a clutch cover / brake for 154se or 254se buy any chance.

I was at a flea market a few Sundays ago and a guy had saws and other hand held 2 stroke equipment out the wazoo. Most of it was $50-75 negotiable. He had a few battery saws that were getting all the attention, and had premium prices to boot. He was saying old gas powered equipment is getting hard to sell, and he was trying to get rid of it all and move to selling used electric equipment.
There is a hate on for 2 strokes now, currently somebody pissed off a town counsellor and they are trying to ban the USE OF 2 strokes -period. On page 5 of 17.....the single most cause of greenhouse gas is heating, second motor vehicles and the use of 2 strokes 0.2% of all emissions excluding off road vehicles because they cannot account for their use although the CAN factor leaf blowers.
https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2023/cc/bgrd/backgroundfile-238280.pdf

thanks but Im out bill, sorry offer withdrawn.
it will make a good saw for someone.
do you have a clutch cover / brake for 154se or 254se buy any chance.
I had a feeling you were not serious, lots of tire kickers here lately. I find that sad as that is not what the site used to be.

There is a hate on for 2 strokes now, currently somebody pissed off a town counsellor and they are trying to ban the USE OF 2 strokes -period. On page 5 of 17.....the single most cause of greenhouse gas is heating, second motor vehicles and the use of 2 strokes 0.2% of all emissions excluding off road vehicles because they cannot account for their use although the CAN factor leaf blowers.
https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2023/cc/bgrd/backgroundfile-238280.pdf
Well you tell me when it is we log with anything other than a 2 stroke and diesel............

You are a farmer. Are you farming with or without oil?

Well you tell me when it is we log with anything other than a 2 stroke and diesel............

You are a farmer. Are you farming with without oil?
I agree with you, as I said somebody pissed off somebody with a leaf blower and they investigated banning 2 strokes within the GTA. Home Depot has announced 85% of their inventory will no longer be gas powered so it's coming.

Bill but read my first sentance in the post you coped in your reply "sorry offer withdrawn"
you respondid to an offer that was withdrown with apolage.
yes a lot chainged over your time away.
I misread your post and thiught it was for a 346xp thats why i withdrew the offer sorry for the inconvenience

If you see him bring it to market, drop me a hint.
We generally shoot the breeze about saws on the phone Saturday nights so I will ask him. I would call him tonight but Friday night is high school football night so I will be glued to the radio, that is unless it is like the last two weeks when it was over in the first half

Bill but read my first sentance in the post you coped in your reply "sorry offer withdrawn"
you respondid to an offer that was withdrown with apolage.
yes a lot chainged over your time away.
I misread your post and thiught it was for a 346xp thats why i withdrew the offer sorry for the inconvenience
Sorry sir your posts are quite hard to read. What you said was ...............

With all do respect that post was quite hard to interpret. No problems though life goes on.

On a side note seeing where you are from I was hoping you were the guy that still owed me a day of fishing around Martha's Vineyard. :) Probably best anyway as I am not much of a water guy.

Back