Husqvarna 350 (Virginia/Hibbing MN)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Not my saw)

350 Husky stolen yesterday from a garage in Iron MN. Has some marks on exterior plastics that would make identification easy for the owner. PM me if you have a lead and I will put you in touch with the owner.

Yeah there's definitely a lot of drugs on the range. Ironically I don't see many saws for sale on the buy sell pages. This wasn't my saw, was just posting for someone who got robbed locally.

Yeah there's definitely a lot of drugs on the range. Ironically I don't see many saws for sale on the buy sell pages. This wasn't my saw, was just posting for someone who got robbed locally.
Lots of users, had a set of tires stolen last year off a vehicle in the middle of town. Fairly certain I know who was involved in it and they're both in the county jail for selling heroin, these kids even sold to their younger (14yr old) brother who died of an OD while playing video games. No luck on finding the tires though.

Back