• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it so happens I do have a 346 top end. But, I do have a stock, beater, 353 and i think it runs with my 026 pro, so I think it is a good firewood saw in it's own right, in stock form.

Why not? It's a good 50cc saw, right?
I've got a pair of Jonny 2152's that are bone stock. I think they are fantastic saws as is. I'm not particularly adventurous, so I don't mod anything on purpose. Bought the second one because I loved the first one :) I wouldn't be against a 2153 or a 2156, but I have no plans to convert a 2152...unless one of mine goes bad.

I've got a pair of Jonny 2152's that are bone stock. I think they are fantastic saws as is. I'm not particularly adventurous, so I don't mod anything on purpose. Bought the second one because I loved the first one :) I wouldn't be against a 2153 or a 2156, but I have no plans to convert a 2152...unless one of mine goes bad.
The 353/2152 are great firewood saws, lots of grunt down low with a wide torque curve/ power band, and not as peaky feeling as the 346/2153. The fastest stock 353 class saw I had was a 2153, unfortunately it was stolen many yrs ago, but I've had many since. I still hope to get it back one day.

I’ve got one I just acquired last week, it’s not excellent, but it’s not hurt, just used.don’t know much about the saw, it only had 125 psi, and I had a ring, so I pulled it apart this weekend and put a ring in it and deleted base gasket. It fires up and runs good but I’ve only run it maybe 10 mins tops. PM me if it’s something you might be interested in and I can get you some pics

Just missed one. Still looking for a clean, stock saw. Thanks
Hey, you may want to talk to me, I have the 353 that just sold here in really nice condition from Johnny quest. However, I just came across a straight gassed one that I may turn into a 346. Call or text me if you want to know more, and take a look at Johnny quest's listing (which is of course sold, cuz I bought it). David. 541 482 7739

Back