• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 359 with Extra Muffler and Case - MINT CONDITION

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmel Corn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, I joined this website over 10 years ago, but have never been an active poster. I hope to sell my “mint” Husqvarna 359 chainsaw with accessories. The price is $500 plus shipping from central Indiana via PayPal transaction. I am the original owner and bought this 359 back in 2006/2007. I had a lot of gift cards for Lowe’s Home improvement and wanted to get the best saw they sold. It is a stock E-Tech version with an EPA muffler and 20” bar, no modifications have been made. In the 10+ years of ownership, I have used this chainsaw just once to deal with a small fallen tree. Since then, It has been professionally serviced and started infrequently. Also included is a new (never installed) Non-EPA Muffler from Baileys and a Husqvarna carrying case. I never installed the muffler because I never got around to adjusting the mix to prevent damage. The Non-EPA muffler, case and chain cost me $100.

Overall, this 359 is in practically new condition. It has been stored in the case inside my garage. It is time to sell it to a new owner who can modify it to reach its true potential. I would need payment to my PayPal account for $550 to cover the $500 plus $50 for shipping. If actual shipping is under $50, I will refund the difference thru PayPal. I will ship ($500 insured) via the courier you prefer. I will only sell and ship to the continental US 48 states. Sorry, no trades please.
[/ATTACH] IMG_0982.JPG IMG_0983.JPG IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0960.JPG IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0962.JPG IMG_0963.JPG IMG_0965.JPG IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0969.JPG

Back