• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Been a while since I done this, so I hope I'm doing it all right, I don't... 😆.
I've got a 359 that I haven't ran in a bit. Last time I had it out it acted up and I shut her down. My guess is the carb needs the typical fix on these, if your not familiar I'll get a video link.
It's also missing one recoil screw(top left).
$250 plus shipping PHO.
Let me know if you have any questions guys.
Thanks for looking, Brett.
20221113_135832.jpg20221113_135850.jpg20221113_135909.jpg20221113_135918.jpg20221113_140021.jpg

Man, that saw would look really good in between my other two 359's that I never use....

This is a good deal on a good saw, from a great guy......and 359/357 are great saws!

Somebody buy it before I talk myself into it!

I have one that we put a hyway 357 pop up top end in.... no base gasket...non cat muffler.
Got it all put back together, and it's needing some tuning.....but I don't make the time to get it done.....

I have one that we put a hyway 357 pop up top end in.... no base gasket...non cat muffler.
Got it all put back together, and it's needing some tuning.....but I don't make the time to get it done.....
I have a few other saws that need work/built. But with this new job, there's no extra time, so something has to go. Soon as this ones gone I'll find another to list, I just won't have enough opportunity to run them this winter, so there's no sense letting them sit. Even considering selling the little kubota since I won't be working with them for quite a while, and the big one is all I need as it has the skidding winch. Didn't you say you needed another ;).

I have a few other saws that need work/built. But with this new job, there's no extra time, so something has to go. Soon as this ones gone I'll find another to list, I just won't have enough opportunity to run them this winter, so there's no sense letting them sit. Even considering selling the little kubota since I won't be working with them for quite a while, and the big one is all I need as it has the skidding winch. Didn't you say you needed another ;).
Hope the New job working out for ya 👍

I already have one and not much wood to cut, weather too cold right now anyway. I will say they are good saws, yours looks nice. Sounds like yours might use a carburetor re-do, I bought a Zama to replace the Walbro that was on it, runs much better now..

How about snowblowers? Got any of them for sale? If Grand Rapids got what we did up here, they should be selling like hotcakes!
I've got 5 older 2 strokes single stage units, pulled a couple out yesterday and they did a great job. But for those who haven't done anything with the white stuff yet, they won't cut it except the Honda 621. The Honda needs work and as I said (and you personally know being a driver), I just don't have the time to get to any projects right now. The main project I want/need to finish up anyway is the barn, maybe I can talk that @husqvarnaxpman into coming over and giving me a hand, I heard he's done a bit of that sort of thing :).
As far as the selling the snow blowers it's not a big deal as I only have 5, but I have a few more saws than that :innocent:, so I'll let a few go. Besides then I won't have to carry them all out to the barn at the same time when it's finished in the summer :laugh:.

Thanks for all the kudos guys .
I've gotten some PM's asking about the video, here's a couple good ones.
Also, while many have seen problems with the plastic clamps, I've never personally had one fail on any of the many 353/346/357/359 I've had thru the yrs. I believe that they fail when guys run them very hot, particularly from a dull chain, I've never bought one with a loose clamp that didn't have a dull chain on it, and more than dull, usually very dull :oops:.

Latest posts

Back