• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 365/372 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
New member here.

In the market for a husqvarna 365/372/jonsered models for light mill work.Can be x-torq or not.Can be broken/project too as long as all the parts are there.No china saws/rebuilds.

Situation in Finland(northern europe),would prefer to pay by paypal.

Thanks for all the replies and offers.Been a busy work week not really had time to think about it and respond.

Done a bit of research and I dont think it is worth it to buy a working saw from the states,same with great britain after brexit.A 500 usd saw will be a 750 usd saw after tax,customs and shipping.You can still get a brand new 372 in europe for around 800euros and a 365 xt for 700.Still interested in project saws/not working saws, but I quess on this forum most people like to tinker with em as much as me :).

Trees around here are not that big and most is what is considered softwood,most opt for the 346 and there are some 357,the 70cc saws are a rarity and hard to get a hold on used around here.

Back