Husqvarna 365 Oiler How To

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mayers

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day David here, I do hope that someone can help, my Husqvarna oiler is not working correctly, I have turned the adjuster too far, and as the screw part of the adjuster is on a taper which turns up against the oil pump gear, it now has to be reset and I cannot seem to be able to do this, thanks.

Good day David here, I do hope that someone can help, my Husqvarna oiler is not working correctly, I have turned the adjuster too far, and as the screw part of the adjuster is on a taper which turns up against the oil pump gear, it now has to be reset and I cannot seem to be able to do this, thanks.
Remove the pump, push the gear piston down so it clears the control bolt, reinstall control bolt

Thanks for the message I wanted to do the same thing, thought that there was a setup trick, this is an oem oiler , I disassembled the oiler as its not working as it should, I reinstalled it today and with it on 4 turns, its still not doing its job, I have changed the pipe and the oil tank filter, also completely rinsed out the oil tank , the oiler has no wear on the gear or worm, rather confusing, Any ideas, thanks regards David.

Back