Husqvarna 365 to 372xp conversion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would definately lean out fuel
I said aftermarket before and I just want to explain my thoughts ,I redid 11 huskys in last 3 weeks , I always prefer oem , but , next best in my book is meteor and caber rings . Then the aftermarket parts from hyway and etc ... I have to say , I was in a bind and needEd two non x torque jugs and pistons . Got 2 off of eBay , , did my machine work on piston and have to say very high quality , I still put caber rings in it . ,I have freind I put one together for 2 years ago and no problems . So u make the brand decision according to your yousage .

I recently picked up a 365 with a scored p&c. The cylinder looks like it could be honed out but I'd rather bump it up to a 372xp.

I'm looking at various p&c kits on ebay. I want to do something high quality though. Looking at a 52mm hyway nikasil cylinder kit. Im just not sure what gets me to 372 power vs just 365 spec replacement.

I also am including pics of intake boot. One of the rubber tabs was folded into the boot where it goes onto intake. I believe this caused an air leak. Would this cause it to run lean and score the exhaust side?

I appreciate all the help in advance. This site and all of you have been a wealth of information. View attachment 943284View attachment 943283View attachment 943282View attachment 943279View attachment 943278View attachment 943277View attachment 943277View attachment 943281View attachment 943280
we can do this one at CDBS constuction Garden Centre in Canberra

Back