• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 372 or 288 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyvarnya Saws

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am interested in acquiring a non running 372 or 288 to rebuild. I would prefer a saw that is mostly complete, but I will consider saws that are missing parts as well. Full wrap handle would be a plus but isn't a requirement. If any of you fellas have one that you are looking to part with, shoot me a DM. Thanks!

While I would prefer one of the saws mentioned above, I would also be interested in a 272xp, 181, 281, or possibly other saws in the 70-90 cc range.

I am interested in acquiring a non running 372 or 288 to rebuild. I would prefer a saw that is mostly complete, but I will consider saws that are missing parts as well. Full wrap handle would be a plus but isn't a requirement. If any of you fellas have one that you are looking to part with, shoot me a DM. Thanks!

While I would prefer one of the saws mentioned above, I would also be interested in a 272xp, 181, 281, or possibly other saws in the 70-90 cc range.
I got a 288 for sale it’s ugly but mostly there.

Latest posts

Back