• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xpg oe with MMWS Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Story goes like this; I bought a 2171 with heat that had been ported by Randy, a buddy of mine in said he wanted it, I told him if I find a nice 372xpg I'd swap it out and sell it, found one two weeks later lol. I pulled the cylinder and replaced it with the like new cylinder off the 372 and put a pop up 268 piston in the jred and sent it to my buddy.
The 372xpg was a low hr xpg saw that I put the cylinder on that Randy ported, I also installed the muffler carb and intake. It has a high top cover on it with the larger filter, I'm not sure if I have the low top that came with it or not, if I can find it you can have the low or high top setup.
$1000 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking,
Brett
Pics will be up in a minute.

Everyone has had one or wants one in some variety..... if not shame on you.

Yeah, this guy has wanted one for some time. Have ran this one IIRC, and it sure ripped good from what I remember in some dry white ash I had when Chipper1 visited last.

Gonna have to sleep and pray on this, and then see how the Mrs responds. LOL

Latest posts

Back