• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390XP SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling this low hour Husqvarna 390xp. All parts that were replaced were OEM parts. Comes with 32" bar and sharp chain. I'd prefer to sell with the bar and chain. New parts installed
In tank fuel hose, Fuel filter, Air filter, Top shroud high top, Starter cover, Large clutch cover, Bar nuts, Brake handle, Impulse hose, presence lever & spring, handle grips, 7-tooth rim 3/8, carburetor intake, and large dual dogs when they come in the mail. This saw is pretty clean. Piston/rings and cylinder all check out great. Fires on 2-3 pulls every time. Asking $765 and buyer pays shipping. If you want more pics PM your cell and I'll get you more. Cross listed20211119_110732.jpg20211119_110748.jpg20211119_110815.jpg

Thanks Boston, thought there were more Husky fans around here than just you lol!
There are more of us Husky fans around, I did look at your listing, but as my sig line shows, I have a pretty complete line up of Huskies, including a 390XP

I didn’t expect the price to be too good to pass up for me. It seems a very reasonable price for someone that is looking for a 390XP

The 390XP is a Great saw, usually the heaviest I take for firewood cutting.

Good Luck with the Sale, Hopefully you will find a Good Home for a Great Saw

Doug

Latest posts

Back