• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 394 Case half (Flywheel side)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebenrt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a pretty poor conditioned 394 Husky that I've been using for parts, but am contemplating building. The flywheel side case is broken and if I can find that half then I figure I'll carry on with the build. Please let me know if you have a good one, and what you'd want for it. Thanks.

Send it to Shaun Carr
Faster and easier most times.
I hear Shawn is great with these big Husqvarnas, but I plan on doing it myself. I just wrapped up a 395XP that I timed and ported. It will get sold (locally probably), but now I want to build the 394 for myself. I know I'm small time, but I'll build a dozen or so saws a season. I'm set up with CCS porting tools -- maybe someday I'll get a lathe!

I hear Shawn is great with these big Husqvarnas, but I plan on doing it myself. I just wrapped up a 395XP that I timed and ported. It will get sold (locally probably), but now I want to build the 394 for myself. I know I'm small time, but I'll build a dozen or so saws a season. I'm set up with CCS porting tools -- maybe someday I'll get a lathe!
I think he meant have Shawn fix the case half.

Latest posts

Back