• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP - new / never used - 2018 model - Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got a brand new never used 2018 395XP. Its been a while since I looked at the little label to remember where it says it was made, I assume probably Brazil but can't remember for certain now.

I've been disabled since basically 2020 and can't really have fun with them anymore and times are getting harder for me, considering selling it for the right offer. I do have a 3ft bar and a husky chain for it.

Got a brand new never used 2018 395XP. Its been a while since I looked at the little label to remember where it says it was made, I assume probably Brazil but can't remember for certain now.

I've been disabled since basically 2020 and can't really have fun with them anymore and times are getting harder for me, considering selling it for the right offer. I do have a 3ft bar and a husky chain for it.
How much is it?

We have had a member looking specifically for a NOS/Mint Condition SWEDISH BUILLT 395XP, so I would check that tag, it may fetch a pretty 🤩 penny

IIRC, the member’s username is Roger Miller, but I won’t swear to it. If it is Swedish built, I would try to look up Roger Miller, if he hasn’t already contacted you asking about where it was built 😉.

Doug

We have had a member looking specifically for a NOS/Mint Condition SWEDISH BUILLT 395XP, so I would check that tag, it may fetch a pretty 🤩 penny

IIRC, the member’s username is Roger Miller, but I won’t swear to it. If it is Swedish built, I would try to look up Roger Miller, if he hasn’t already contacted you asking about where it was built 😉.

Doug
Well I run a "Swedish" built one but she has taken a trip to Tennessee so far from NOS. I bought 4 more new ones this past spring but I have no idea where the were built. THusky 395.JPGhey just went to cutting

Latest posts

Back