• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP - new / never used - 2018 model - Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 395's.

I just bought a 572 a week ago and ran it cutting with a buddy. He had a 395 and we swapped for a bit. Man, heavy, but no replacement for displacement. Loved it. I'm in Michigan, put a price on it and I'm sure you could move it.

Just husky dealers haha
My local stihl dealer has huskys that been on the shelf a while too 😆.
They push the stihls hard, I asked one of the guys if the huskys would be in sale anytime soon and he said, you don't want a husky, their all made in China :buttkick:. I walked him over and showed him otherwise, then showed him a video of a husky or two, always good to teach someone whose been taught wrong 😉.

They push the stihls hard, I asked one of the guys if the huskys would be in sale anytime soon and he said, you don't want a husky, their all made in China :buttkick:. I walked him over and showed him otherwise, then showed him a video of a husky or two, always good to teach someone whose been taught wrong 😉.
They push the Stihl for more frequent business. ;)

You can lead a fish to water, but I don't think you make him swim.... ;)

They push the Stihl for more frequent business. ;)
Yep, gotta keep them coming back 😆.
Sad, they have so few saws in their inventory right now, when I ask them when and what they are getting, they say they have no idea what they will even get. Funny thing, they had a 461 in there two yrs ago, they don't sell many saws over 70cc, they don't stock 90's.

Should have asked him where stihl has their carbs made....

Apologies guys, my health has been horrible for last few years now and my mom has been battling cancer and I've been trying to help her. She just had surgery today that seems to have gone well. Normally when I see email updates I will log in and reply to something but I didn't get any, I guess it only notifies me on private messages. Anyway I did sell it to a local guy here. Appreciate all the interest and offers. I've been considering maybe selling a few more but haven't decided yet. I didn't want to sell any of my remaining ones and already sold the biggest and nicest one I had :/
I doubt any of you will want to pay the prices I would want to part with any of the other ones I've customized haha.
God I miss working on my saws...

Hope you get to feeling better.
Something to consider, a number of the guys who ported saws had illnesses that kept them from doing other work, so they worked on saws. Just a thought if your able, lots of people need saws worked on.
Unfortunately for me, I can't really move much of anything over a lb or so or it makes me worse. Even talking or using my kb/mouse much makes it worse. :/

Back