HUSQVARNA 455 Rancher No Start-Baby Dead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yerta

Reaction score
Newby and thanks for allowing me to join. I have a 455 Rancher that I was using and just as I finished cutting thru log it died and will not start. I have checked for spark it's good, new plug and flywheel key is good, checked gap for coil seems fine, poured gas in spark hole and still nothing. Removed muffler and it looks fine not clogged. I've done all I know. Compression seems same just pulling cord. Assistance appreciated.

Id almost think a sudden loss of crankcase pressure/vacuum...like a blown out crank seal

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Newby and thanks for allowing me to join. I have a 455 Rancher that I was using and just as I finished cutting thru log it died and will not start. I have checked for spark it's good, new plug and flywheel key is good, checked gap for coil seems fine, poured gas in spark hole and still nothing. Removed muffler and it looks fine not clogged. I've done all I know. Compression seems same just pulling cord. Assistance appreciated.
Flooded, give it a rest and try without the choke, wide open throttle.

Back