• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 455 Rancher.

Den

ArboristSite Guru
Nice 455 Rancher for sale.

Piston and cylinder are nice, bar and chain are nice, runs fantastic.

Only problem I see is the chain brake does not engage. The flag, clutch cover, etc., all appear fine, but the brake does not actuate.
Have not gotten around to pulling the small plastic cover off of the mechanism right above the brake band to inspect it.
I think the little pin inside there broke, or maybe the top of the brake band broke... not sure yet.

$245 plus shipping to USA only.
Might trade it for a decent Husqvarna 162SE. PM me if you have a 162SE to part with. Prefer to deal privately.
Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC07157.JPG
    DSC07157.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC07168.JPG
    DSC07168.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC07205.JPG
    DSC07205.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC07172.JPG
    DSC07172.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC07209.JPG
    DSC07209.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC07331.JPG
    DSC07331.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 16
rkamp

rkamp

ArboristSite Lurker
The 455 is sold.

Checkout my thread. My last post says it all.