• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 55 Closed Port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
This is not your Daddy's 55 Rancher. This is the closed port version made in limited numbers. Think 346 power in a 55 chassis. The saw starts, idles, and runs as it should. Nothing is missing or broken, and it is in overall nice shape. The saw is stock and I can set it up with either .058/.325 or .050/3/8. I have some spare chain for the .325, but the 3/8 will be with the bar only (unless you want a loop of Vanguard...then I might be able to give you a couple of loops.)

The price is $250 plus shipping.

I will post pics tomorrow afternoon...I ran the phone battery down bf I got pics tonight.

This is not your Daddy's 55 Rancher. This is the closed port version made in limited numbers. Think 346 power in a 55 chassis. The saw starts, idles, and runs as it should. Nothing is missing or broken, and it is in overall nice shape. The saw is stock and I can set it up with either .058/.325 or .050/3/8. I have some spare chain for the .325, but the 3/8 will be with the bar only (unless you want a loop of Vanguard...then I might be able to give you a couple of loops.)

The price is $250 plus shipping.

I will post pics tomorrow afternoon...I ran the phone battery down bf I got pics tonight.

Would be interested if I can talk the Mrs into another chain saw, just bought a small 009 yesterday. Will consult the money lady later but wanted to throw my name in the ring. Have buzzed you about the other 55 you are selling or a 346XP when available. How much to ship to zip 48014? And hate to ask a dumb question but by a chain loop you mean an entire chain?? Payment is by ?? I have verified Paypal if that works for you. Thanks...

Ya probably be gone before I get her out of a groggy state...haha That's OK you have more saws and will have in the future. But just for future reference give me a WAG at shipping to my zip??

OK talked to the money lady and if its still here I'll take it. She said she spent $20 on a video game so go for it. Hopefully with shipping we can keep it under $300. LMK We can talk bar and chain when needed.

Ya probably be gone before I get her out of a groggy state...haha That's OK you have more saws and will have in the future. But just for future reference give me a WAG at shipping to my zip??

~$40

That is a good price for a C/P 55. It won't be here long.

Yes, and no, it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back