Husqvarna 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Np. I think there are many ways to do it and many members here more experienced than I. Just one approach!
Could I just block off the intake and exhaust and test through the spark plug hole or does it have to be through the impulse line?

Yes, that would also work. Make sure the piston is below the ports just so you get a faster read on the cases.

You may need to make an adapter for the spark plug thread/hole to a hose barb... So it can sit sealed. I don't think you could hold a rubber plug against there and get a positive result.

Yes, that would also work. Make sure the piston is below the ports just so you get a faster read on the cases.

You may need to make an adapter for the spark plug thread/hole to a hose barb... So it can sit sealed. I don't think you could hold a rubber plug against there and get a positive result.
I saw a few adapters on ebay for the spark plug hole. Might give it a shot, think it was cheap. Here is one from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TD5BKS...olid=2V87M3Z5CK6K5&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it What do you think?

Latest posts

Back