• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 576 & 550 XP saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
I have two like new (less than a tank) test run only 550xp and 576xp that I would like to sell.

-The 550xp has a 18" bar and .325 chain. $450 obo + shipping (20-30 depending on location)

-The 576xp has a 24" bar and 3/8 chain. $700 obo + shipping (30-35 depending on location)

Both saws can come with an extra bar and chain if interested. I will do all I can to keep shipping costs down and don't plan on making any money on handling.

I can send pics for those seriously interested, again they are practically brand new feel free to call me at 207-740-3660 or PM for further information.

Thanks

May I ask why are you selling the saws?

It really comes down to need and money, and right now I need money more than I need saws. My little 346xp is really all I need at the moment. Between my gun habit and trying to fix my old ford I need to free up some cash. You interested? Some good Deals!

No thanks, but yes your prices are spot on.

I'm not interested in buying the saws, but I always enjoy seeing pictures.

thanks,

It really comes down to need and money, and right now I need money more than I need saws. My little 346xp is really all I need at the moment. Between my gun habit and trying to fix my old ford I need to free up some cash. You interested? Some good Deals!

It isn't anyone's business why you're selling something- just that it's for sale, the price, and the details. People who ask me "why are you selling that?" go on my blocked list forever.

Its a question that gets asked often, I am use to it at this point and don't really mind, its something that goes along with buying/swapping/trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back