• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 576xpgw PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beowulf67

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For your consideration.....2012 Husqvarna 576xpg powerhead. This is a non-Autotune saw with manual carb Upgraded with OEM flippy caps and PRO-SAFETY 4-point dogs. Clean piston, handle heating system fully functional, oils as it should,. and runs strong. Top cover has blemish from log contact.... Cosmetic only. $500 obo plus ride from 08691.View attachment 930828ByKIMG0521.JPGKIMG0522.JPGI'mKIMG0518.JPGKIMG0517.JPGKIMG0523.JPGKIMG0524.JPGof

I will take it
Hey Mack90, had another member make me an offer yesterday and I accepted, but have not heard anything since then. I would like to follow through with this initial offer. If it doesn't pan out you're next in line I assure you. FYI, just put fresh fuel in it last night and fired it up. Runs strong and heated grips operate as they should. Thanks for your interest and I'll keep you posted.

Hey Mack90, had another member make me an offer yesterday and I accepted, but have not heard anything since then. I would like to follow through with this initial offer. If it doesn't pan out you're next in line I assure you. FYI, just put fresh fuel in it last night and fired it up. Runs strong and heated grips operate as they should. Thanks for your interest and I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for the update. Let me know if the deal falls through.

I will take it
Hey Mack90, had another member make me an offer yesterday and I accepted, but have not heard anything since then. I would like to follow through with this initial offer. If it doesn't pan out you're next in line I assure you. FYI, just put fresh fuel in it last night and fired it up. Runs strong and heated grips operate as they should. Thanks for your interest and I'll keep you posted
Thank you for the update. Let me know if the deal falls through.

Hi Mack, nothing but crickets with the initial offer. You're next in line. How would you like to proceed? I do have a short video of the saw running which I can text to you as a courtesy if you'd like. Video was too large to attach within the confines of AS.....

Back