Husqvarna bar mounts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czyhorse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How many types of bar mounts are there for Husqvarna saws? Is it just a small and a large? Is there a chart somewhere?

There are three main groups that I know of for recent decades of Husky saws:

-D009
-K095
-A095

What do you want to determine exactly? The internet is covered with charts and guides. The information is also stamped on the side of the old bar.

There are three main groups that I know of for recent decades of Husky saws:

-D009
-K095
-A095

What do you want to determine exactly? The internet is covered with charts and guides. The information is also stamped on the side of the old bar.
Sorry I dont see any of those designations on any of my bars. I now have saws that take different types of bars. I am trying to figure out how to organize them. I would rather organize them by what type of mount they are rather then what saw I use them on. I think that would be better for future expansion as some bars may fit on other saws. If you follow me.

Good thread, I got burned on this recently, figured it out when I threw a chain and saw sparks. Whose idea was it to make them so similar but not quite the same!?!

Latest posts

Back