• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna collection - 24 of Husqvarna's best saws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinning out the heard, 23 of the best or rarest Husqvarna saws ever made up
For sale. Most run but have been shelf queens so some havent been run in a year or two, so no gurantees. Some have never been gassed. I’d love to find a collector that will keep the collection together so im going to try that approach first. If i cant find anyone to buy it all as one lot I will be willing to break up the collection. If serious please pm me for specifics.
Located in Northern New Jersey
Still left, 23,35,140s,340se,44,444se,262xp

Thinning out the heard, 23 of the best or rarest Husqvarna saws ever made up
For sale. Most run but have been shelf queens so some havent been run in a year or two, so no gurantees. Some have never been gassed. I’d love to find a collector that will keep the collection together so im going to try that approach first. If i cant find anyone to buy it all as one lot I will be willing to break up the collection. If serious please pm me for specifics.
I have a video i can forward, its too large to post. Asking $13,500 located in Northern New Jersey

update - 3120 was sold to a family member. So quantity and price has been reduced
How much for the 357 shipped to new zealand

if you still have the 154se imin need of one how much u want for it

Back