Husqvarna Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slime

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Husqvarna 359 E-Tech at a garage sale. The info on it says 359 3HVXS.0595EA, Ser. # 08 2600059. I pulled up some illustrated parts lists online, but they don't seem to match what I see on the saw. For example, the carburetor to inlet manifold shows only an o-ring, but this saw has an oval shaped gasket between the or-ring and carburetor. The IPL also shows a gasket between the air filter bracket and the carb, but this saw has none. Someone may have worked on it, and left it out. I suspect this because one of the carburetor shock absorber mounts was not connected to the carb. I would like to make sure I get the correct parts, carb and other parts, for this saw. Any help would be appreciated.

I picked up a Husqvarna 359 E-Tech at a garage sale. The info on it says 359 3HVXS.0595EA, Ser. # 08 2600059. I pulled up some illustrated parts lists online, but they don't seem to match what I see on the saw. For example, the carburetor to inlet manifold shows only an o-ring, but this saw has an oval shaped gasket between the or-ring and carburetor. The IPL also shows a gasket between the air filter bracket and the carb, but this saw has none. Someone may have worked on it, and left it out. I suspect this because one of the carburetor shock absorber mounts was not connected to the carb. I would like to make sure I get the correct parts, carb and other parts, for this saw. Any help would be appreciated.
You should be able to get the correct manual from Husqvarna website.

Latest posts

Back