Husqvarna Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slime

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Husqvarna 359 E-Tech at a garage sale. The info on it says 359 3HVXS.0595EA, Ser. # 08 2600059. I pulled up some illustrated parts lists online, but they don't seem to match what I see on the saw. For example, the carburetor to inlet manifold shows only an o-ring, but this saw has an oval shaped gasket between the or-ring and carburetor. The IPL also shows a gasket between the air filter bracket and the carb, but this saw has none. Someone may have worked on it, and left it out. I suspect this because one of the carburetor shock absorber mounts was not connected to the carb. I would like to make sure I get the correct parts, carb and other parts, for this saw. Any help would be appreciated.

I picked up a Husqvarna 359 E-Tech at a garage sale. The info on it says 359 3HVXS.0595EA, Ser. # 08 2600059. I pulled up some illustrated parts lists online, but they don't seem to match what I see on the saw. For example, the carburetor to inlet manifold shows only an o-ring, but this saw has an oval shaped gasket between the or-ring and carburetor. The IPL also shows a gasket between the air filter bracket and the carb, but this saw has none. Someone may have worked on it, and left it out. I suspect this because one of the carburetor shock absorber mounts was not connected to the carb. I would like to make sure I get the correct parts, carb and other parts, for this saw. Any help would be appreciated.
You should be able to get the correct manual from Husqvarna website.

Back