Husqvarna L65

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KASH

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was given a L65 complete except for the springs that mount on the flywheel and they engage the dogs to index with the starter pulley..I got the saw started with a drill and it runs well,
Does anyone know if these are still available from Husky or is there any other saw that uses these style springs .It is shame that a nice running saw like this one is only sidelined from its useful purpose in life that is making the sun black out from the wood chips flying out from her mighty 16 inch bar and chain sharpened by me using the filing skills I learned on . Arborist Site.
Kash

I got a few of them back to running order, almost hard to believe given the age that generally there is usually very little wrong with them, got 2 on the floor of my shop right now (customer saws), that they want me to get running and probably about 5 parts L65's and have sent a few out of here to go back to work , simple basic design and built to last.

Back