• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna saws, Wright B520, McCulloch parts Early spring cleaning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you possibly put them in a Small Manilla Envelope and Tape the Envelope up or a Very Small Box and get me a Cost for Mailing them to British Columbia, Canada. I Don't think there is any Duty, Ect. on Used Parts. Also if Shipping is Reasonably Priced, Can a Pay by Visa Credit Card.

Regards: Kelly Jackson

Could you possibly put them in a Small Manilla Envelope and Tape the Envelope up or a Very Small Box and get me a Cost for Mailing them to British Columbia, Canada. I Don't think there is any Duty, Ect. on Used Parts. Also if Shipping is Reasonably Priced, Can a Pay by Visa Credit Card.

Check your inbox

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Found a good 140S fuel tank. No cracks or dings, doesn't leak and paint is pretty good other than the wear around the handle. All AV mounts are junk. Asking $20
a028122f4a26478a24d864195f983bcf.jpg
de94f1b228921150d97d4909338e9368.jpg
7b85a423454f291cfa88e792e87629e6.jpg
68742e9a7d43bd6a2ac7cc9304cd8669.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

If you still have the Husky 65L Air Filters I would like to purchase these for $ 20.50 Usd = I believe you had advised $ 9.00 Usd Shipping. Mailing Address would be as Follows:
Mail to: N & L Machinery (BC)
P.O. Box 1658, Aldergrove,
British Columbia, Canada.
V4W-2V1
Ph: (604) 856-1201
Attn: Kelly Jackson

I just set up a Pay Pal Account so I will Need Relevant Information to make Payment to. When Shipping Please Describe as Used Chainsaw Replacement Parts. Not Real Familiar with paypal but I will get it done. I Believe you advised that one filter is Like New Correct

Kelly Jackson

Back