Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I looked the Chinese didn't even make parts for Dolmar saws or Echos, mostly Stihl and Husqvarna..

Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?​

Well, it sure seems they don't make em anymore so if I wanted to bring anything back from the dead, it would be that one.

Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?​

Well, it sure seems they don't make em anymore so if I wanted to bring anything back from the dead, it would be that one.
I had a 5100S that I liked real well, had to get rid of a few saws and picked the Dolmar as one since parts cost so much for them.

The ones I couldn't find this week- Dolmar 9010 and Echo900. But then again, I wouldn't trust a Holzfforma copy, having already tried one. While I find the clone useful, my family dislikes the "parts flying off" nature of the thing.

G395xp Farmertec kits are out now.

Prebuilts 339-359 shipped. Hard to beat that for a big cc saw for when needed.

I still think better parts are in prebuilts myself. I rather buy prebuilt and go through it.

Jes a dealer in MT sells the kits and prebuilts in orange too. But I got blue to check out in first batch.

g395plastic.jpgg395xpppppppp.jpgg395xpppppppppp.jpgg395xp.jpgg395oooooo.jpg

G395xp Farmertec kits are out now.

Prebuilts 339-359 shipped. Hard to beat that for a big cc saw for when needed.

I still think better parts are in prebuilts myself. I rather buy prebuilt and go through it.

Jes a dealer in MT sells the kits and prebuilts in orange too. But I got blue to check out in first batch.

View attachment 1005901View attachment 1005902View attachment 1005903View attachment 1005904View attachment 1005905
Let’s go completely sac religious and havre make Macs! Uh, I’m ducking now so objects thrown at me won’t hurt!!

Wow this was around for a long time. Interesting question. They DID do a g288 this last winter. I have one of those. Actually a good rendition. Had to change the bar oil pump to make it right other than that it's been a sold saw. And then they released the g395. I had to replace the piston as it was a very early versions and had no taper... since been corrected I hear. It's been a lot of fun. So after the pist0n the muffler bolts stripped after the third time I puller the muffler so replaced them with OEM and put an OEM full wrap...runs good.

But I WISH there was an aftermarket source of parts for a couple of the Dolmars as Makita is killing that saw line. The 7900 - 7300 series and the old 5100 hand grenades. Maybe a classic ,like their 133 or other big displacement saws of yor

Latest posts

Back