Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's where I got banned from the Facebook pageView attachment 937247

I haven't had any issues with parts
I'm never In a hurry for anything much.
I have an abundance of saws I can just grab another.
I really like the hyway popup pistons
I have 8 no issue's at all
Good performance Increase In
266 and 268 oem cylinders
Haven't tried am cylinders for those.
I do have some very strong hyway cylinder kits on 372s.
The farmertec were ok to run.
Yes, Lucas Bifelt is the US liason of sorts, Manny and a few others are members and it gets overwhelming when they get tagged in multiple groups by people usually asking the same questions that have been asked and answered many times so they ask people not to tag the owners.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yes, Lucas Bifelt is the US liason of sorts, Manny and a few others are members and it gets overwhelming when they get tagged in multiple groups by people usually asking the same questions that have been asked and answered many times so they ask people not to tag the owners.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I thought it was beardfart?

Mr justsendit seems to toot his own business horn a lot in that group and bury others, I left that group a long time ago because of the constant oil arguments.

Really?
My favorite heavy falling saws
I started in the 80s with the 181 then 281 then 288s
They really come alive when ported
I have a Mike Lee hacked up worksaws 288
Damn strong saw.
Yeah I know right! I pretty much run alot of vintage McCulloch and homelite saws and then got into the main brands. I'm loving my G372 and g372xp lately though.

I didn't want to mention names but I guess it's okay. I haven't had shipping problems with many Chinese parts places but have always had late arriving stuff ordered from Huztl. They are probably the biggest company and their parts (Farmertech) are pretty good and not expensive but are always late getting here. The last order was so late I forgot I ordered it...

I'm definitely going to get a 395 saw in blue if they ever put it out , the 3120 looks like it shitt the bed compared to an 088 so I wouldn't go for one of those.
The 395s are one saw you just can't touch without ridiculous money, even a heavy used one goes for 700.00 and for that kind of cash I'm not tearing it apart for seals and rings. Once the 288 and 395 hit the market that is gonna be a game changer for most hobbyists.
I bought a fairly decent 394xp for 300.00 a few months ago and I realize that it was a very good deal but how many stories of guys scoring them for less then 500 do you hear where the saw actually ran and was usable?

4 hours on the end of an 81 earned my 395 lol deal of a lifetime and he knew exactly what it was. Needed a couple things but sod all. He got three 395s two needing miner repairs. He paid 30nz for all three. No not hot. I'll never sell as like you say big bucks for another

4 hours on the end of an 81 earned my 395 lol deal of a lifetime and he knew exactly what it was. Needed a couple things but sod all. He got three 395s two needing miner repairs. He paid 30nz for all three. No not hot. I'll never sell as like you say big bucks for another
Yup, there say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I ran a 395xp for a year rebuilding a CCC structure in the mountains and that saw hooked me on Husqvarna,not that I disliked them ,they just didn't have the "Wow" factor up until that point.
With some of the quality of aftermarket parts getting better I hope the clone 395 is at least compatible with the original (except for the 1 screw carburetor).

Yup, there say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I ran a 395xp for a year rebuilding a CCC structure in the mountains and that saw hooked me on Husqvarna,not that I disliked them ,they just didn't have the "Wow" factor up until that point.
With some of the quality of aftermarket parts getting better I hope the clone 395 is at least compatible with the original (except for the 1 screw carburetor).

Are they a fixed jet?

I didn't want to mention names but I guess it's okay. I haven't had shipping problems with many Chinese parts places but have always had late arriving stuff ordered from Huztl. They are probably the biggest company and their parts (Farmertech) are pretty good and not expensive but are always late getting here. The last order was so late I forgot I ordered it...
I'll mention names
So people are entirely to soft skinned
And about clone chainsaws and parts of all things
I'm not a facebooker I happened to
See the owners post about
2 series Husqvarna clones.

Interesting to see complete/kit chainsaws would be:

Stihl:
009AVL / 020 AVS / 024 AVS / 038 Magnum / 039 AV / 041 G / 041 AVSEQ / 048 AV / 056 Magnum / 064 AVEQ
Husqvarna/Jonsered:
H. 357 = J. 2156 / H. 371 ≤J. 2171
Pioneer:
P-26E / P-28E / IEL RA
Sachs Dolmar:
111 / 116 / 120si
Dolmar/Makita:
5100 / 6300 / 7300 / 7900 / 9000

Dolmar 5105 with the old slim starter cover, that's a real chainsaw in every aspect.
Very happy with my MS241cm, but the throttle response and aggressiveness of the 5105 is just ball tickling.
Without the "fat" easy start it really is the epitome of a chainsaw, looks good too; A classic superdeluxe!
RIMG0012.JPG RIMG0053.JPGRIMG0052.JPG

Back