I am embarrassed to ask- Jonsered 2036 turbo Service Manual and IPL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afrausini

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Honestly, I am addicted to the Stihl line of chainsaws and pretty much YOUTUBE and Arboristsite trained. I just bought a lot of 4 chainsaws and there is a very clean older Jonsered 2036 Turbo. I understand many parts may no longer be availalbe. I got great spark, compression, and found fuel line was broke. Anyone have a service manual and IPL? I tried using some fuel line I have hear and mamma mia......after an hour and sore wrists, I can not pull through the generic fuel line I have. I think it's 1/8" I saw on youtube a squiggly one, a spiral one which makes sense but for the life of me can not find what it is called. SO, I figured with the manuals I could cross reference the part number and replace. I hate to just junk it. It is very clean homeowner saw. Thanks ALL!

Honestly, I am addicted to the Stihl line of chainsaws and pretty much YOUTUBE and Arboristsite trained. I just bought a lot of 4 chainsaws and there is a very clean older Jonsered 2036 Turbo. I understand many parts may no longer be availalbe. I got great spark, compression, and found fuel line was broke. Anyone have a service manual and IPL? I tried using some fuel line I have hear and mamma mia......after an hour and sore wrists, I can not pull through the generic fuel line I have. I think it's 1/8" I saw on youtube a squiggly one, a spiral one which makes sense but for the life of me can not find what it is called. SO, I figured with the manuals I could cross reference the part number and replace. I hate to just junk it. It is very clean homeowner saw. Thanks ALL!
Check your inbox

Latest posts

Back