I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks just like Michigan. Except, we don’t have deposits on our beverage containers. And ‘our’ Grand Rapids is where Judy Garland was from.

Philbert
I was talking about Nevada :).
I've never been to Minneapolis either, but I have been to Minnesota, lots of in-laws there and that's where my MIL and FIL are from.
Funny there are quite a few Grand Rapids'. When I call on Craigslist ads down in Toledo and NW ohio(MIL now resides there), I have to be careful telling them I'm from Grand Rapids as there is one right there, not sure why they don't get it when I say I'll be just over 2 hrs getting there :lol: .
Have a great weekend.

Mcculloch Refurbished gas chainsaws. Condition is "Certified refurbished".
All chainsaws in my store have been reconditioned, after 2004 when mcculloch stopped subletting their fr 2.0 saws to my west coast factory I have my own power pro shop located here in the west. All mcculloch saws have rebuilt or new carbs and lines with fuel filters, air fiters, and plugs as well. 90% of my machines have passed a 100% LIKE NEW compresion check but those that didnt have had a ring seal kit installed. All saws have coils with 90%+ life. These saws may show signs of wear due to the FR program however they are refurbed to mcculloch standards and will last. They come ready to put non ethonal gas and bar oil. They will come adjusted out of the box. Please remember adjusting a carb is not recomended and should be performed by a certified mechanic.
SAWS come with bar and chain.
We have more than 10 mcculloch 32 cc 14 inch saws. Please see separate listings for our 35cc 16 inch and 38cc 18 inch saws as well..
Why should you buy a mcculloch saw you ask. The only saw that revs 30% higher rpms to cut max compared to others. Thus these saws are equivalent to newer bigger engines and perform heavier tasks in shorter times.

Mcculloch Refurbished gas chainsaws. Condition is "Certified refurbished".
All chainsaws in my store have been reconditioned, after 2004 when mcculloch stopped subletting their fr 2.0 saws to my west coast factory I have my own power pro shop located here in the west. All mcculloch saws have rebuilt or new carbs and lines with fuel filters, air fiters, and plugs as well. 90% of my machines have passed a 100% LIKE NEW compresion check but those that didnt have had a ring seal kit installed. All saws have coils with 90%+ life. These saws may show signs of wear due to the FR program however they are refurbed to mcculloch standards and will last. They come ready to put non ethonal gas and bar oil. They will come adjusted out of the box. Please remember adjusting a carb is not recomended and should be performed by a certified mechanic.
SAWS come with bar and chain.
We have more than 10 mcculloch 32 cc 14 inch saws. Please see separate listings for our 35cc 16 inch and 38cc 18 inch saws as well..
Why should you buy a mcculloch saw you ask. The only saw that revs 30% higher rpms to cut max compared to others. Thus these saws are equivalent to newer bigger engines and perform heavier tasks in shorter times.
Mark,

I assume that this is something that you copied and pasted. But it sounds like YOU are now selling these out of your new shop!

Philbert

Free MS260 that needs repair. Spotted it 34 minutes after the ad was posted and left a message on their phone as they were screening all calls.
Could be my best "You Suck" of 2020 if it comes my way.

***************​

Stihl chainsaw FREE needs repair (Gresham)​

image 1 of 3

00L0L_cIshbnParpD_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00707_iYN0Sea5gjy_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1 2 3

PRO MS260 model
Needs repair
Free
I also have a Ridgid 380-16AV chainsaw
Needs repair
Free

Screen shot 2020-12-22 at 11.23.40 AM.png
Here's one of those that makes you wonder. Oregon grinder that can be purchased new, complete, with warranty , in the Tecomec version (also on eBay) for $170, or in the exact same Oregon colors on Amazon for $200. $155 (current bid), plus $20 shipping and handling, equals $175, with 10 hours to go. Read the description, and it is missing up to $90 in OEM accessories (wheels, dressing brick, contour gauge, etc.). Seller says it include a 'stand', by which he means the silver part of the grinder.

In fairness, I did bid about $6, figuring that for $25 shipped, it might be fun to play with.

Philbert

EDIT: sold for $169.50, plus $18 something for shipping.

If I lived in the US I'd be interested in this:
Often go for one-third to one-half of that around here.

Here's a cheap deal for someone in the US:
It IS an 8HP, 2-stroke, Harbor Freight electric chain sharpener, after all!

EDIT: What is interesting about this, aside from its very low price (could not get a shipping quote), is that the mobile site is providing more information than my desktop computer!
IMG_0888.PNGIMG_0889.PNG

Philbert

Dont wait as its FCFS......

FREE STANDING PINE TREES

1609855218431.png

FREE, STANDING PINE TREES (8),good for Furniture, Lumber, or Firewood, at (Front and Back Yards), about 100 ft tall, about 36 inches in diameter. If you want them, you must cut them down & remove by 1/20/2021. First- Come/First-Served. Call , for permission.

Back