if you had one handsaw to carry…,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they do. Not enough to fix mine, though.

I haven't checked out the other options yet. I don't think finding a re-shipper in Australia will work too well for me, but it's a consideration. I think they can still get all the parts.

Fwiw, I have a few different hand saws, 13" curved komelon that works pretty well. It's held an edge well and I find it handy for small stuff and climbing when an actual saw isn't required. We had silky folding saws at the township and they were great. Can't remember the model name anymore, I would have bought one but it wasn't worth the cost to me vs how my cheap one works. I've inherited a Corona straight blade and think it's just a meh saw. It's not super sharp, but I think that's more from its former owners neglect than anything.

After a season of using the Silky Zubat, it is now my favorite. Also I have been using a Jameson pole saw/pruner setup which has been great.

You can use that 330T as a handsaw, but it's not very effective until you start it up.

Joking Just Kidding GIF

Back