Im just desperate enough for something new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
Hmm how can I patch this up? Is it going to be worth ruining a oem 066 jug that would be usable again after a replate? I'm broke so right now I cant get a new top end.

Attachments

• 20220116_193741.jpg
    20220116_193741.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Do Not put that in your saw. 100% going to wreck your saw. Buy a $20 farmertec piston and spend an evening hand sanding the transfer out of the cylinder.
Search “saving a chainsaw cylinder” on YouTube or google. Take a few hours to research or you will permanently crater your chainsaw.

Do Not put that in your saw. 100% going to wreck your saw. Buy a $20 farmertec piston and spend an evening hand sanding the transfer out of the cylinder.
Search “saving a chainsaw cylinder” on YouTube or google. Take a few hours to research or you will permanently crater your chainsaw.
Not with this stuff I did a similar fix to a poulan pro. Its bein running 2 years now. I haven't put it together yet. I literally am negative in funds right now. Thats not jb weld if you look real close you'll see sparkles in it. Its a 3 part high temp ceramic bonding agent made by a company that specializes in sticky icky bonding agents specifically for internal engine repair. I'm waiting to see if I can get some wood sold

Sounds like cool stuff. Do you have a picture of the packaging? Or a brand/product name?

That piston is still destroyed. The ring races are deformed.

Back