Immediate opening with a Lawn and Tree Service Company. Lancaster, PA area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Reaction score
I am looking for a hard working employee to help with my lawn and tree service company. If you aren't willing to come to work everyday and work hard, you can STOP reading this ad now. Work would be full time (35-40 hrs a week) during the summer, and maybe over winter depending on work load. Overtime when needed, some long days, and SOME SATURDAYS. Pay based on experience. We do a mixture of lawn, landscape and tree services. The following is some of the services we provide, mowing lawns, doing lawn treatments, mulching, tree prunning and removals ( large and small trees, some over 100' tall). We typically do half a week of lawn maintanence, and the other half of the week is landscaping or tree service. Prior tree service experience a huge plus. You will have to drive to the shop most days, which is located at 17565. Please submit a resume in microsoft word or in pdf format with references for me to review. [email protected] I will call the canidates that I am interested in interviewing.

Here is the following requirements that must be meet:

Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be hard working, and willing to work some 12-14hr days on occasion.
Must be able follow directions.
Must have valid drivers licence.
Must be able to pass a federal, state, child abuse background check to work at schools
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Must have your own reliable transportation

Preferred items but not required:

Previous employeement for a tree or landscape service
Class B CDL with ability to drive a manual transmission
Tree climbing experience ( this does not mean climbing a tree when you were a kid)
Experience running chain saws, chippers and zero turn mowers.
Pa pesticide lic.
ISA certified arborist lic.

Back