injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 wendell....064/066
2 nixon....288xp
3 pioneerguy600....solo 690
4 greg409....dolmar7900
5 mr bowsaw....homelite 2000
6 dodge geeks....solo 665
7 leeha....jonsered 52e
8 dss....timberline chainsaw sharpener

Congrats guys, I been busy and just looked at the thread. I am happy with where that 2000 ended up. :Rock:

Does that mean Mitch ( & I) won the dolmar 7900 -- I don't want that POS, give it to Mitch!!!

You know I'm kidding about the POS part, but not the Mitch part. woo-hoo

Thanx, everyone!!! (especially Terry & morewood)

luck,greg

Last edited:
I was excited about winning and helping lift Mitches' spirits, I feel I shorted some by saying "thanx everyone"

There's several members who worked behind the scenes with terry, who deserve an extra measure of respect for doing the down in the trenches work.

I'll not name them, but they and others here know. (####, just read the posts)

Certainly those who donated some of their prized equiptment/services deserve some accolades as well.

The money is replaceable, the memories of putting forth the efforts lasts forever

Really, thanx for letting me in on it.

luck,greg

Last edited:
Some of you "liked" my post above,

I have a confession,

I made sure to tell my wife that I won a saw,

And then gave it away,

She thought that was a wonderful thing I did,

You know what happened next,

tHANK YOU TERRY!!!

:msp_tongue:luck,greg

Last edited:
Some of you "liked" my post above,

I have a confession,

I made sure to tell my wife that I won a saw,

And then give it away,

She thought that was a wonderful thing I did,

You know what happened next,

tHANK YOU TERRY!!!

:msp_tongue:luck,greg

hahahahah! she "liked" you! hehehehehe

attachment.php

Terry, the 064/66 showed up Friday just before I left. Thanks for getting that done. Hopefully the bar will show up on Monday.

I have to say, I never would've considered using flip flops as packing material. :msp_w00t:

Very impressive saw with some serious compression that increased as today went on, so much that I my arm was about falling off by this afternoon.

Thank you to jwalker and you and everyone else who participated for making this charity drive successful. :clap:

Any word on how Mitch is doing?is the wepay site still available to make donations?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

mitch is doing pretty good. hes up and moving around on his own anyway. there will be a permanent hitch in his gitty up. he is doing pretty good considering what hes gone thru. his son is also showing signs of still being in there (from his coma). they are communicating with his son with blinking of the eyes. his son is going to be hooked up to a computer so that he can communicate with anyone. mitch's shoulder is starting to come along too. if you want to donate you can do it thru the other thread and get some chances at the saws up for grab on that raffle.

Good to hear things are coming along. Im sure its gonna be a long road but some progress is a good thing. Ill definitely check out the other thread but any chances i may get donate back to Mitch. Whether he keep a saw to work with or sell it to help get back on his feet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
mitch is doing pretty good. hes up and moving around on his own anyway. there will be a permanent hitch in his gitty up. he is doing pretty good considering what hes gone thru. his son is also showing signs of still being in there (from his coma). they are communicating with his son with blinking of the eyes. his son is going to be hooked up to a computer so that he can communicate with anyone. mitch's shoulder is starting to come along too. if you want to donate you can do it thru the other thread and get some chances at the saws up for grab on that raffle.

Thanks for the update. Good to hear progress is being made. Thoughts and prayers to you & yours, Mitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back