ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Is he legit? I'm skeptical

Wookatdis

Wookatdis

ArboristSite Lurker
Hey guys, so I recently contacted a fella on here who claims to have NOS 288xp saws for sale. I'm extremely skeptical and want to know if anyone has purchased anything through him. He's located in Malaysia and he's asking 1,200 USD. Im sure many of you have contacted him to see what he has to say but I want to know if this is too good to be true

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
Hey guys, so I recently contacted a fella on here who claims to have NOS 288xp saws for sale. I'm extremely skeptical and want to know if anyone has purchased anything through him. He's located in Malaysia and he's asking 1,200 USD. Im sure many of you have contacted him to see what he has to say but I want to know if this is too good to be true
I'm guessing you mean Robin Woods, I've never bought saws from him but he's legit. Husky still makes those saws outside of the US, he just ships them into the states.

Wookatdis

Wookatdis

ArboristSite Lurker
I'm guessing you mean Robin Woods, I've never bought saws from him but he's legit. Husky still makes those saws outside of the US, he just ships them into the states.
Awesome. Thanks guys. I didn't want to post username because I didn't want to cause issues over nothing. I just figured anyone who knew of him would know who I was talking about. I appreciate it! So husqvarna still makes the 288 overseas?! I totally thought they were discontinued for good

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Awesome. Thanks guys. I didn't want to post username because I didn't want to cause issues over nothing. I just figured anyone who knew of him would know who I was talking about. I appreciate it! So husqvarna still makes the 288 overseas?! I totally thought they were discontinued for good
Lot of "no longer sold in the USA" saws can be had through Robin

Czed

Addicted to ArboristSite
Do you know what the 288 went for back when they were still sold in the U.S.? I imagine 1300-1400?
600.00 when we bought them in 2000
Robinwood is a trusted seller
He's on many different saw sights
I'd have liked a new 272 he had.