ISO Vermeer SC 130 Throttle Cable and Pillow Block Bearings.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zade256

Reaction score
Thanks all.
Needing to replace the cutter wheel bearings and throttle cable.

Would like to locate these parts and a parts/service manual.

Appreciated,
Zade

I just registered and thank you so much. Zade
FYI
Although Vermeer provides a free parts and operator manual the service manual will have to be purchased from your local Vermeer dealer.
You won't need a service manual to cross reference Vermeer part numbers to aftermarket parts sources.

OEM Vermeer parts can be crazy expensive, but common parts like bearings should be available elsewhere.

I carry Timken Blue Brute Forestry Bearings. Stay away from Rexnord/Linkbelt bearings as they've changed the seal in them and they will go bad quickly. We're having great success with the Timken's. I had a Carlton SP7015 that had 600 hours on the bearings. The Timken bearings are sealed. You only give them one shot of grease per bearing every other day. The savings in grease will pay for the bearings.

Anybody can call me at 770-420-6400 and I'll give you my cell number to send me photos of your bearings. We'll cross them over to Timken's if possible. We do stock the Timkens for all Rayco's and Carlton's.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters

Latest posts

Back