• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell John Deere cub cadet efco saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
Anybody still looking for these?

Running:

John Deere CS40
With bar and chain

Efco MT-5200
I believe I have the bar and chain for this

Efco MT-3500
With bar and chain

Not Running:

John Deere CS 36 (missing some things)

John Deere Cs52 (missing a fuel line, it'll kick from choke and prime, pull it again, fuel everywhere)

John Deere CS56 (thought to be seized when bought, recoil didn't pull. Was going to put a 62 top end on it, got it home.. Piston is in great shape. No scoring. But flywheel turns over very hard. I believe something to do with timing??)

Cub Cadet cs5018. Runs, but I believe carb is dirty? Runs erratic. I was told previous owner put all new fuel lines in and cleaned carb to get it running. Got it running, but now runs erratic... so he thought it needed an all new carb when he traded it to me. I was just going to sap a fuel line from it fit the JD, but the more I thought about it, I'm wandering if he tuned the new carb. Because he never mentioned it... But Idk.

Feel free to message me offers.
I'd be interested in other saws as well, projects or running...

Would love to find stihl MS 241 cm...
Also really looking for a Makita EA4300F40B
(Or if you have this makita and wish you had a the dolmar instead, let me know.. Maybe we can trade?)

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
What would you want for the John Deere cs40 or cs36 and what parts is 36 missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$150 shipped for the cs40 to Texas. Runs, cuts. Has bar and chain. Etc.

Cs-36 im thinking is going to be a parts unit. I haven't ripped it down or into it... But that second to last picture is the cs-36. Also, might be missing more or not? Not willing to guarantee it's not. Haven't worked on this saw yet. Will sell both, shipped to Texas for $215.
Since they both share a lot of parts, it'll get you some spare stuff for the cs40?

Let me know?
Thanks for the interest.

$150 shipped for the cs40 to Texas. Runs, cuts. Has bar and chain. Etc.

Cs-36 im thinking is going to be a parts unit. I haven't ripped it down or into it... But that second to last picture is the cs-36. Also, might be missing more or not? Not willing to guarantee it's not. Haven't worked on this saw yet. Will sell both, shipped to Texas for $215.
Since they both share a lot of parts, it'll get you some spare stuff for the cs40?

Let me know?
Thanks for the interest.

More interested in the CS40. Is it an original John Deere bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back