• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2159 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktoom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im selling this used 2004 Jonsered 2159. It was given to me by a coworker who had lean seized the saw. It wasn't a mess, but I couldn't save the cylinder. I replaced the topend with an oem 357xp setup and put in a newer oem crank shaft. I also replaced the crank bearings(oem), crank seals(oem), gaskets(oem), muffler(oem), intake clamp setup(oem), fuel filter(oem), fuel line(stihl), spark plug, air filter, clutch bearing and tank vent. The saw has a black coil, non-cat muffler and no crank stuffers. The saw has normal wear and tare, but runs really strong. The only part i didnt replace was the boot that the throttle rod goes through. Ive only been able to run a tank full of 40:1 and she's pumping out 150psi of compression. I am asking $350 or best offer, shipped to the lower 48 and I only except PayPal friends and family. Any questions just pm me or you can call/text me at 518-858-4595

IMG_8524.JPG IMG_8525.jpg IMG_8514.jpg IMG_8511.JPG

Latest posts

Back