• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2166 and a 20" or 24" bar for Christmas 🎅

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I talked to a foreman at Nelson for over an HR on the phone when I submitted an application and he dodged that question repeatedly. The thing I didn't like is you were basically on call 24/7/365 so you didn't have a life, like if I went hunting or out to dinner or was out shopping I have 1 hr from the time they call to be at the yard. F that.

No guy I talked to could answer the million dollar question of where do you go to bathroom at while on the job. They all skirted around it
Behind the tire or in the back of the chip truck. When I was working with heavy equipment in a residential neighborhood we'd do "fluid checks" on the machines every now and again. Otherwise, you took a shat in the morning before you left and you'd take one when you got home. Emergencies were on a case-by-case basis. Plumbing store, fast food joint, etc. Fortunately, if you were far from a bathroom you were in the middle of nowhere and could grab a shovel and vice versa.

If this thing had a full wrap it'd probably be on my bench by now, I ran a spicy 2163 and now I have a hankering for something similar. However, my PNW full-wrap fetish makes it hard to find a suitable J-red.

Behind the tire or in the back of the chip truck. When I was working with heavy equipment in a residential neighborhood we'd do "fluid checks" on the machines every now and again. Otherwise, you took a shat in the morning before you left and you'd take one when you got home. Emergencies were on a case-by-case basis. Plumbing store, fast food joint, etc. Fortunately, if you were far from a bathroom you were in the middle of nowhere and could grab a shovel and vice versa.

If this thing had a full wrap it'd probably be on my bench by now, I ran a spicy 2163 and now I have a hankering for something similar. However, my PNW full-wrap fetish makes it hard to find a suitable J-red.
Thanks buddy, I'm glad to get a first hand account of how that works. Much appreciated 👍.

To bad Arboristsite trading post does not have layaway.😂 Im still drooling over this one.
Well, it appears you still have a chance at it :).
Not sure why this one has been sitting, I keep hearing Joe and his crew saying how good the economy is right now, so it can't be that lol.

You have a wrap fetish?

Well, it appears you still have a chance at it :).
Not sure why this one has been sitting, I keep hearing Joe and his crew saying how good the economy is right now, so it can't be that lol.
No politics in your for sale thread. Wtf... is this thing still doing here?

The guy drooling could have sold sumtin by now. You live once... if your lucky ;-)
I'm on two or three myself 🤔

No politics in your for sale thread. Wtf... is this thing still doing here?

The guy drooling could have sold sumtin by now. You live once... if your lucky ;-)
I'm on two or three myself 🤔
No idea why it's still here. Politics, yeah, that stuff shouldn't be in a for sale thread, it could surely slow your chances at a sale. "Everyone knows I take classified documents, seriously." That's how I heard it anyway 😆.

I probably could have sold a few things myself, but I'm way to busy right now to sell locally, just can't commit to a meeting time. That being said, being busy makes me not mind having this around, unfortunately it also means I'll have less of an opportunity to run it. I just sharpened a bunch of chains for a guy, so I'll throw one on this and let it spread its legs a bit and get a video, probably this weekend.

I haven't sold anything in awhile. Guy on the radio said Americans are spending $371 a month more than this time last year. I don't know if it's true but it easy to believe. I'd keep it before giving it away I know that. Jreds are getting scarce around these parts. If I was in the market I'd be on this one.

I haven't sold anything in awhile. Guy on the radio said Americans are spending $371 a month more than this time last year. I don't know if it's true but it easy to believe. I'd keep it before giving it away I know that. Jreds are getting scarce around these parts. If I was in the market I'd be on this one.
Found the email for your response to this thread, been a while lol.
Doesn't seem as though folks are having an easier time now than back when you posted.
Hope you're doing well.

Latest posts

Back