• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2166 and a 20" or 24" bar for Christmas 🎅

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think three years ago this thing would have sold in a heartbeat. I have a couple saws listed locally and nobody has cash. I've traded a couple in the last month just to move them. That saw is incredible.👍
I agree, I've sold over 10 of these around then/since then, mainly the ones from tractor supply with the "R" on the bottom. Never seen one take this long, except the ported one I had, but that's probably because I never listed it lol.
I'd be willing to trade for some concrete for my barn, or a Remington 1100 :).
Thanks for stopping by.

Nice looking saw! I have the same saw but it’s as close to new as you can get I just can’t bring myself to use it or sell it. It’s my only jonsered.
Thanks.
I say get it out and run it, they are great saws. And if you're so inclined, a muffler mod and reducing the base gasket thickness to get the squish to .020, and grinding the transfer covers gives them a nice bump in power:chainsaw:.
Here's one done that way in some frozen ash.

I agree, I've sold over 10 of these around then/since then, mainly the ones from tractor supply with the "R" on the bottom. Never seen one take this long, except the ported one I had, but that's probably because I never listed it lol.
I'd be willing to trade for some concrete for my barn, or a Remington 1100 :).
Thanks for stopping by.
How bout a clean Remington super 754😉😜 I will even throw in a few bags of quikcrete. Yea I can't believe that saw is still available, saws like that for a good price with a chipper1 pedigree never make it to 2 pages, definitely reflects consumer sentiment about the future of the economy and it's current state. I seen the old threads of the other Johnny's you sold and iirc less than 10 posts and sold.

Thanks.
I say get it out and run it, they are great saws. And if you're so inclined, a muffler mod and reducing the base gasket thickness to get the squish to .020, and grinding the transfer covers gives them a nice bump in power:chainsaw:.

How do we know it was frozen?...
No weather report posted, no temperature gauges involved?...
😂😉

Thanks.

Runs good! I was told my transfers were opened up before I bought it. I should use it more but for the weight of it I just grab my ported 500i. I actually think it’s lighter than the jonsered.

These are great saws. I have 1. I like the low top covers on these over the 372. Good smooth power delivery and very reliable. These are probably the best saw for the money you’ll find
Hey how are you sir 😊.
The XTorqs are very forgiving in the cut.
I thought I'd like the low top better myself, but I've had many of both and never even notice the high top when I'm using them. I think the high tops look cooler, but I've got plenty of cool looking saws :p .

If I had seen the saw before I bought my other one...
That happens when buying about anything. My fix for it is I'll buy the next one of whatever it is I'm buying and sometimes even two, then try them all out and see which one(sometimes ones lol) I'm gonna keep. Anyone who knows me well will tell you it's not rare for me to have triplets of items lol.

Runs good! I was told my transfers were opened up before I bought it. I should use it more but for the weight of it I just grab my ported 500i. I actually think it’s lighter than the jonsered.
They do a nice job for sure.
Those 500i's are pretty sweet, but the saw isn't the only thing lighter after buying one :envy::envy::envy::envy: :innocent:.

How do we know it was frozen?...
No weather report posted, no temperature gauges involved?...
😂😉
You can tell because I have a hoodie on 😆. Today I had to put on the heavy jacket to fuel the semi :cold:.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223-091316_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223-091316_One UI Home.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 0
How bout a clean Remington super 754😉😜 I will even throw in a few bags of quikcrete. Yea I can't believe that saw is still available, saws like that for a good price with a chipper1 pedigree never make it to 2 pages, definitely reflects consumer sentiment about the future of the economy and it's current state. I seen the old threads of the other Johnny's you sold and iirc less than 10 posts and sold.
How many bags of quick Crete 🤔.
I'm surprised it's still here too, maybe everyone is waiting for me to say I'm gonna add some sort of gift with the purchase as it's so close to Christmas. I won't make any undue threats of that happening, but something usually goes for cheap around the holiday, what will it be this yr?

They do a nice job for sure.
Those 500i's are pretty sweet, but the saw isn't the only thing lighter after buying one :envy::envy::envy::envy: :innocent:.
Oh I hear ya. It’s just one of those things. You get wrapped up in it and you have to have it. Do I need it? Absolutely not but it sure is fun. I could easily sell 6 of my saws and be more than good for as long as I wanna cut wood but I don’t plan to.

Oh I hear ya. It’s just one of those things. You get wrapped up in it and you have to have it. Do I need it? Absolutely not but it sure is fun. I could easily sell 6 of my saws and be more than good for as long as I wanna cut wood but I don’t plan to.
If anyone gets it, I do :cheers:.
I like to try out all the different saws/equipment, I was selling 40-60 saws a year, many I'd never have to list because so many guys would contact me. I'd list this one on Craigslist here and it would probably be gone quickly, the problem is I'm not sure when I'll be at home to meet up with someone so I haven't done it. Lots changed since I started driving again. If I sold six of my saws then the truck would be empty, but there's one or two in the basement ;).

Latest posts

Back