Jonsered 630 carb rebuild kit questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravely009

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello hello!
New to the site and fairly new to working on saws. Happy to have stumbled on this place! I just purchased a pretty mint Jonsered 630 this afternoon, she runs.. but could use a carb refresh. It has a Tillotson carb on it and the numbers I can see are s218a409. Can someone confirm that this is the kit I want to buy? Part number rk23hs

https://randysengine.repair/products/jonsered-630-carburetor-rebuild-repair-kit-til-lotson
Nothing erks me more than ordering the wrong parts! Also somewhere in particular you guys recommend getting parts from? I always like to give my money to good people! Thanks!

Attachments

• 04C4D3B3-4BA1-4110-8ABF-AA921CD9C9FC.jpeg
    04C4D3B3-4BA1-4110-8ABF-AA921CD9C9FC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
It looks like your carb is hs218 and if you look on the listing you have posted the kit number is RK23HS. That is the Tillotson fuel rebuild kit. You can also just get the minor rebuild kit DG-5HS-T. Never bought anything from this seller that I know of but the price seems a little high. I think when it comes to carb kits you have OEM and aftermarkets. I would not be surprised if all aftermarkets were made by the same outfit not OEM and just rebranded to other sellers. If you google or ebay the part numbers for the kits you may find a cheaper price. This kit is very common for older Jonsereds and Husqvarna. I have bought a lot of kitd from carbtech 21 and have not had any problems

Latest posts

Back