• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsered 630, with Husqvarna AM 272 piston/ cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
View attachment 309492View attachment 309493
Up for grabs is a very nice looking Jonsereds 630. I think it is an '83. I believe the saw was straight gassed, pressure tested fine bearings feel good. All in all I believe it was a low hour saw. I didn't feel that the cylinder would clean up how I would like, so I bought a no name 272XP top end for it. I cleaned up ports, and the little bit of flash that was there. Nice looking piston w/ rings and gasket set goes with it. Ive seen better kits out there, but this one doesn't look all too bad- and it is a NiSi kit.
This is a non- running saw. Top end will need installed on saw! You will need a 272 intake block and carb if you intend to use the cylinder. Otherwise, you can buy a used 630 top end on it and go cut wood. Everything else but original piston and cylinder is there.
This is a great deal! If you wont like the price, make me and offer- but please be close. Very nice looker, and VERY nice dual port muffler, courtesy of yours truly. Louvers on left side of can to match the right, factory appearing while utilizing the stock spark arrestor.

Would entertain partial trade for a k041 bar and chain (.325 preferably) for my Poulan 3000, 3/4 brake handle for 064, worm gear for Redmax G5000, clean and straight Poulan top handle. other than that, paypal as gift please. If you need more pictures, please PM me! This baby is clean, and should make someone a fun saw! Too many irons in the fire right now, and a great guy here on AS just sent me a Homelite that is higher priority for me.

Last edited:
$150 bucks shipped. Including brand new AM piston and cylinder. Nice looking saw guys, just bought something I couldn't live without, so I need to move some other saws, including this one.
One thing I forgot to mention, it does need a toggle switch, I don't have one for it. Lead wire and everything is there and fine and dandy, just needs a switch.
Nice saw, I just need it gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back