Jonsereds 670 champ replacement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are perhaps a generation or two of Jonsered models to early to be thinking near identical saws to their orange cousins- that did not really happen until the 21** series Jonsereds and the 3** series Husqvarna's and even then there are subtle differences in some parts- mainly the front wrap handles and chain brake assemblies.

You are perhaps a generation or two of Jonsered models to early to be thinking near identical saws to their orange cousins- that did not really happen until the 21** series Jonsereds and the 3** series Husqvarna's and even then there are subtle differences in some parts- mainly the front wrap handles and chain brake assemblies.
Yeah it's an near endless circular bit of info as to what model's part fit what other models parts.......and some parts/systems will only fit if you have all the other parts to swap.......like if you change from a red fuel tank to an orange one.....which will bolt right up but you must use the top handle that goes with the orange tank....or vice versa...so it's not so cut and dried as one would wish.....they are different....

Thanks for the replies. It seems like the old husky parts are as obsolete as the jonsered stuff. I guess I'll just continue as I have been and pick up parts as I can find them. Thanks

Thanks for the replies. It seems like the old husky parts are as obsolete as the jonsered stuff. I guess I'll just continue as I have been and pick up parts as I can find them. Thanks

If you are after specific parts- ask here, there are a few Jonsered fans kicking about that are sure to have some spare bits- if they know what you might be after.

Latest posts

Back