• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsereds 70E Guide Plates

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNW Sawduster

I cut it off twice, and it's still too short!
Reaction score
Hi folks - does anyone out there have a pair of bar guide plates in decent shape for a Jred 70E by any chance? The actual part numbers are 504592600 and 504592700, per the parts manual. But maybe there are some interchangeable ones as well - ? @Cantdog, any ideas?

Hi folks - does anyone out there have a pair of bar guide plates in decent shape for a Jred 70E by any chance? The actual part numbers are 504592600 and 504592700, per the parts manual. But maybe there are some interchangeable ones as well - ? @Cantdog, any ideas?
i might have some. Bought out an old jonsered dealer several years ago. Provide some pics of what they look like and i can take a look

i might have some. Bought out an old jonsered dealer several years ago. Provide some pics of what they look like and i can take a look
Thanks Aaron. I'll send some pics in the next couple days, as soon as we get home (away for the holidays).

Back