• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsereds 910E up for grabs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Weiss

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi folks! I'm not sure if this is the correct spot for selling, if not please re-direct me. I have an older Jonsered 910E (I think) that I inherited from my father in law, he worked on a tree crew in the eighties, also burned wood to heat his house so he cut a lot of wood. I got it running about ten years back and replaced some gas lines etc. but never used it. I'm hoping to find a collector who would like this saw. The saw has a 24" bar. IMG_1587.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1584.JPGIMG_1583.JPGPlease take a look...Mike

Have you had a chance to try it out? As I recall I changed out some gas lines when I got the saw some years ago, but the saw just sat unused for years. If you feel like it, I'd love to see a video of the saw in action! Mike

Back